Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Age 780 is a major year in the Dragon Ball universe.
- The events of Dragon Ball Super's Universe 6 Saga & the Future Trunks Saga's present day sections take place.
- The Universes 6 and 7 Gods of Destruction Selection Martial Arts Competition is held to decide whether Beerus or Champa gets the Super Dragon Balls. Universe 7's team, led by Beerus. is victorious.
- The Super Dragon Balls are used to restore Universe 6's Earth, which had previously been ravaged by war.
- Future Trunks travels from the future once again, in order to acquire help in defeating Goku Black, a malevolent entity that has taken on the form of Goku.
- Zamasu, a Kai of Universe 10, is killed by Beerus in an attempt to prevent his involvement with Future Trunks' timeline, but lives on in the future through Goku Black, who is unaffected by his past self's death thanks to his Time Ring.
- Goku, Vegeta and Future Trunks make multiple time travel trips to and from this year in an effort to defeat Goku Black.
- Bulla is born.
- Future Gohan is killed by the Androids in Pepper Town.
- Consequently—in the anime special—Future Trunks transforms into a Super Saiyan for the first time (in the manga he was already capable of turning Super Saiyan).
- In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2, Towa finds and reactivates Future Android 16 turning him into her servant and sending him on a mission to eliminate Future Goku's son, Future Gohan before he is killed by Future 17 & Future 18.
- In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2, in order to stop Mira from killing Future Gohan and the Future Warrior, Xeno Trunks decided to intervene despite the risks. After the three of them manage to drive Mira off, Trunks is reunited with his mentor and overcome with regret, decides to alter his own history by saving Future Gohan from dying by the androids disobeying the Chronoa's orders. However Future Gohan realizing his fate is to die fighting the Androids and that Trunks will ultimately prevail, willing decides to face his death. Trunks tries to stop him, but the Future Warrior blocks him and Gohan convinces Trunks to move on and says goodbye. Future Trunks started to feel emotional so he head and assist Future Gohan and was almost killed by Future 17. This cause Gohan's power to increase from his desire to protect Trunks giving him enough power to destroy Future 17 and 18. (This would be Future Gohan still alive and it was him who destroyed the Androids).