Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Akina (アッキーナ) is a playable character in the Japanese arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes. She is based on the famous model and spokeswoman of Sakiyomi JanBANG!, Akina Minami, and she appears as a Heroine class in the game.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Kiai – An invisible wave of ki emitted from the palms.
- Galick Gun – Akina is able to perform a pink version of the Galick Gun originally used by Vegeta.
- Death Beam – The user extends one arm and fires a small, bullet-like beam of ki from his index finger. Frieza's favored killing technique.
- Death Ball – The user creates a spark of ki lights on the index finger, and once enough energy is gathered this spark may grow to the size of a small moon. Originally Frieza's ultimate attack.
- Kamehameha – A powerful energy wave technique created by Master Roshi.
- Spirit Bomb – Akina can perform a Spirit Bomb either alone or in combination with Goku. When she combines it with Goku, the opponent will try to escape, but Bardock will appear and punch them back into the Spirit Bomb.
- Innocence Cannon – Akina is able to exhale a mighty smoke. Originally used by Majin Buu.
- Final Explosion – A suicidal Super Explosive Wave technique originally used by Majin Vegeta.