|Debut||Movie: Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might|
Anime: "The Tree of Might"
|Date of death||Age 764-Age 767|
|Allegiance||Turles Crusher Corps.|
"What pitiful losers. You actually think you can destroy the Tree of Might?"
Amond has a viscous personality and overwhelming power. He was originally an atrocious criminal who rampaged throughout the entire galaxy. One day, he was arrested by the Galactic Police and imprisoned on planet Nutts. However, that same day, the low-class Saiyan Turles attacked the planet, which allowed Amond to make his escape. Along the way, he met up with Turles, who then recruited him into his squad.
After being recruited by Turles, Amond becomes second in command after Turles himself. He has the power to spin himself in the manner of a small tornado, capable of deflecting even ki-based techniques such as Krillin's Destructo Disk. Amond is killed during Goku's Kaio-ken rampage against Turles' men, when Goku gives Amond a bonecrushing knee-kick to his stomach.
Amond appears on the Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn poster, but he is not seen in the movie.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Planet Bomb – A powerful technique in which the user manipulates their ki to disrupt a planet's geomagnetic field. Used in order to plant the Tree of Might, and named in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Unnamed disk-launching technique – Amond spins on himself and launches a razor-sharp disk of energy that can slice through nearly anything. Amond used this technique to deflect Krillin's Destructo Disk.
Video game appearance
- His name is a pun on the nut almond.
- Amond's name is only mentioned in the dialogue of the television Ocean dub of the film.
- His appearance is sort of a cross between Zarbon's (hair style) and Recoome's (face and build).
|Cacao • Daiz • Lakasei • Rasin • Turles • Krillin • Goku|