"Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning."
Android 18 (人造人間１８号, Jinzōningen Jū Hachi-Gō), Lazuli (ラズリ, Razuri) when she was an ordinary human, is the twin sister of Android 17 and Dr. Gero's eighteenth android creation, designed to serve Gero's vendetta against Goku. While her interests do not initially deviate from this expectation, 18's curiosity to activate Android 16, in spite of Gero's orders not to do so, leads Android 17 to take it upon himself to murder Gero. Eventually, Android 18 became an ally of the Z Fighters, as well as the wife of Krillin and the mother of their daughter Marron.
Android 18's petite form and beautiful face hides her massive strength. She has shoulder-length blonde hair (though it appears silver in recent artwork by Akira Toriyama), blue eyes, and wears golden hoop earrings in both ears. She usually keeps the left side of her hair behind her ear. In the Androids Saga when she is first activated by Dr. Gero, she wears a blue denim vest and skirt (with the Red Ribbon logo on the back of the vest) with dark blue tights, a brown belt, brown boots, and a black shirt that has white and black striped long sleeves. After her clothes gets ruined in her battle against Vegeta, she changes to a western-style outfit consisting of a brown armor vest and skirt with dark navy leggings, a blue green long sleeve turtleneck shirt, and brown cowboy boots. Later when the androids arrive at Goku's house and throughout the Cell Saga, she wears a black mini vest with a golden triangle pin, a white short sleeve undershirt with a pearl necklace, dark teal jeans with a golden chain, a brown belt, a pair of short black gloves with a gold bracelet on the left one, and black flats with orange socks.
When she is married to Krillin and living at Kame House, she wears a pale blue buttoned-up denim vest, white jeans, red hoop earrings along with a red bracelet on her left hand, and black flip-flops. Her blue eyes had a slightly darker coloration than last time. Later, at the World Martial Arts Tournament and throughout the Buu Saga, she wears a black shirt with white and black striped long sleeves, blue jeans, a brown belt, and black flats with orange socks. It is noticeable that this outfit incorporates between her first outfit in the Androids Saga and her third outfit in the Cell Saga as the shirt, belt, and color scheme is taken from her first outfit, while the jeans and flats are taken from her third outfit.
In Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, her outfit in the World Tournament Saga has some minor changes. The color of her black shirt has been changed to dark indigo along with the black and white stripe sleeves being recolored to purple. Additionally, the color of her jeans has been changed to pale blue and is slightly shorter while the color of her hoop earrings has been changed from red to silver. Lastly, the color of her socks has been changed to white with the upper portion no longer being rolled up, and her black flats has been changed to dark indigo and no longer contains the tie. She also wears a pearl necklace identical to the one she wore during the Cell arcs, only it was embedded with a thunder pendant, she now posseses blue-green eyes as opposed to her original blue.
In Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, her appearance remains largely the same as Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods with the only noticeable changes being she no longer wears a pearl necklace along with the cuffs of her shirt and sleeves being colored white and now wears blue boots. Additionally, the bottom of her shirt no longer appears to be tucked in, now concealing her belt.
At the end of Dragon Ball Z, she cuts her hair shorter which resembles Bulma's bowl-cut hairstyle from the Majin Buu saga and wears fashionable business attire. Her outfit is a red sleeveless shirt, pale yellow business pants, the pale gold hoop earrings she had initially wore during the Androids and Cell arcs, the same gold bracelet on her left wrist which she had wore during the Cell arc, and brown flats. She also wears the pearl necklace that she previously wore during Imperfect Cell Saga and the Cell Games.
For the Universe Survival Saga, she wears a pink tracksuit identical to Gohan's during Frieza's invasion of Earth, and grey shoes with white soles.
In Dragon Ball GT while being the servant of Baby and later cured with the Sacred Water, she wears a red long sleeve turtleneck shirt, black pants, silver hoop earrings, pearl necklace and red flats. Her short hair had finally grows out and was styled into a short bob.
In Super 17 saga, she wears a purple business suit jacket with a pink short sleeve undershirt, purple business pants, gold hoop earrings, pearl necklace and red heels. She also retains her hairstyle from the end of Dragon Ball Z. While facing her twin brother for the second time, she was later seen without her business suit jacket and the pearl necklace on her neck as a black strapless bra is shown underneath her pink short sleeve shirt after she angrily rips half of her shirt while taunting her twin brother to kill her.
In the end of Dragon Ball GT, she was seen wearing her pink short sleeve shirt, reddish brown pants and red flats.
Like her brother, Android 18 usually displays a cool and confident character, especially in battle, although her sarcastic humor is the most striking trait of her personality. This is demonstrated when Goku takes noticed of her assembly with the Z Fighters at the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, leading to the retort "Look, he noticed. How cute." (in Japanese she says "Took you a while idiot!"). Shortly after this, she is asked by the World Tournament Announcer if her real name is legitimately "No. 18", to which she responds "My father was pretty dull" (in Japanese, she replies "That it doesn't matter" before tossing the number at the World Tournament Announcer). Although she isn't characterized for this, 18 can be very curious if she is really interested in something, to the point of activating Android 16, and wondering what present she will give to her husband Krillin, to the point of a dispute of a wish with the others using the Dragon Balls. She often expresses herself in her cool and downplayed manner well into her marriage with Krillin, often smiling in a somewhat subdued fashion that conveys her very laid back personality, in Super, however, she is often seen smiling. However, 18's sense of humor is not always tactful, as she jokingly expressed to Future Trunks that she wanted reimbursement for him killing her alternate universe counterpart, much to Future Trunks's displeasure. This is a rare instance where Android 18's humor was anything but tactful, as per her usual timing. She is also shown to be rather prideful.
As an older sister and delinquent, and later as a wife and martial artist, Android 18 is shown to be outwardly demanding, insisting that she and her brother 17, and later she and Krillin, have to make strides to improve the family's financial situation, demanding and insisting Krillin to join the Tournament for the prize money, and forcing Mr. Satan into a deal about giving her 20 million Zeni, and also wanting Shenron to grant her wish for a present for Krillin. She is shown to be quite greedy, desperately wanting the 20 million zeni from Mr. Satan, and going as far as to destroy his property and multiplying the prize money a hundred-fold, much to Mr. Satan's chagrin, but by the time Majin Buu arrived on the scene, this greediness seemed to have dissolved, and presumably forgot about the deal. In the Game Boy Advance game Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors, Android 18 is hinted to dislike driving solely because of Android 17's insistence in driving around aimlessly without anything better to do. However, 18 still exhibits some of her sensitivity, especially towards her twin brother, daughter and husband. This is in stark contrast to her alternate self from Future Trunks' timeline, where she is a murderous sociopath who cares for no one but herself and her brother. 18 also possesses a vast distaste if not outright hatred of violence against children, to the point that after witnessing Lord Beerus's attacks against Gotenks she lost her temper and proceeded to assault him, despite his decisively superior power. This is likely due to her instincts as a mother and fondness for her friends' children despite being frequently annoyed by the underage Super Saiyans.
By the time of Dragon Ball Super, she is seems to have grown more kinder, often seen smiling and is more closer to Krillin and Marron compared to last time, where she is shown always folding her arms and looks withdrawn from the characters (like Vegeta and Piccolo, with the former before being accustomed to earthly society), only smiling when she sees her daughter and participates in some activities with the characters, like in the Battle of Gods Saga arc, she participates in the bingo tournament, and she no longer demands Mr. Satan of any money, and she is shown to be quite compassionate towards her husband. After hearing him that to think he could be killed by Frieza twice, she suggests joining him in battle, although Krillin told her to stay and protect Marron, and deeply admired her husband as he left, calling him "cool". Later, when she encounters Future Trunks after so many years, she is shown to be more kind and friendly to him than the last time they met, giving him a fist and joking about her future self's death. Android 18's closer relationship with Krillin had led her to want to give a present for him, which she wanted to use the Dragon Balls to wish for a present, when Bulma told #18 that having her and Marron is better than having any present, she was struck with flattery, causing her face to blush, implying that she really loves her husband, and even cheers for him during Universe 6 and Universe 7's baseball match.
In the events in Dragon Ball GT, Android 18 has a very close attachment to her now older daughter, Marron and protects her when she is in danger. When Krillin was killed by her brother, Android 17 due to Hell Fighter 17's control, Android 18 emotionally cries over her husband's death despite being a cyborg and admitting she loves him as she shows her vengeful and rage to her brother for what he had done. When she confronts her brother for the second time, she smiles at Goku due to his friendship with her husband as she assists him to avenge Krillin's death.
Relationship with Krillin
Android 18 and Krillin's relationship began as a mutual yet unspoken attraction despite their meeting as enemies in battle, as she spare his life and giving him a kiss on the cheek. It is unknown if Krillin had feelings before this kiss or if he developed a crush on her. Afterwards, by the time he could have shut her down with Bulma's remote control device, Krillin's feelings had already progressed to the point that he chose instead to smash the controller and warn her of Cell's approach despite the danger this presented to the world. Following the battle with Cell, Krillin used the Dragon Balls to remove the bombs implanted in 18 and 17 in a selfless act he believed would allow them to live happily together. 18 angrily corrected him on the fact that 17 is her brother before leaving, flattered by Krillin's feelings.
Krillin's courtship of 18 beyond was not shown but it is clear, by the time Majin Buu surfaced, that 18 had consented to marry Krillin and they have a daughter together. Despite being outwardly demanding in improve the family's financial situation, 18 inwardly admired her husband intensely, once stating that he was "So cool" as he flew away. She is also seen tending to his wounds after his mock-fight with Goku with a gentle smile on her face. As parents, both 18 and Krillin were shown to be intensely protective of their daughter Marron. In the Majin Buu Saga, Battle Of Gods Saga, and Resurrection F saga examples were shown of one or both of them focused on who will protect their daughter before major battles.
It has been shown that 18 is an emotionally supportive wife, offering kind words and wisdom to Krillin in his moments of self doubt, such when Krillin wondered if giving up martial arts was the right thing to do, but when Marron walked up to and smiled at them,18 told him as she tended his wounds that he was exactly where he belonged. 18 also can be playful and works well with Krillin in many situations, both in combat and in leisure. One humorous instance of this was seen on the Lookout with 18 helping Krillin in a card game against Master Roshi, with 18 giving him directions from behind Roshi's back through head gestures.
18 is shown to have a somewhat difficult time expressing her affections towards her husband, as she intended on one occasion to use Shenron to wish for the perfect gift for Krillin. Upon receiving a heart-to-heart conversation from Bulma, 18 realized that she and Maron were all that Krillin needed to be happy, bringing 18 to a new level of understanding towards her husband, deeply touched by Bulma's words and kindness towards her. 18 is also known to worry about Krillin's safety due to his job as a police officer, as he has been known to suffer bullet wounds despite his superhuman conditioning and abilities. 18 is clearly devoted and dedicated to Krillin's happiness and well being due to this tendency of hers.
Dragon Ball GT showed an even more softer side of Android 18. When 17 returned in a brainwashed state and attempted to compel 18 to join him, Krillin was able to break the mental control. 18 was distraught enough over her husband's subsequent death to attack her own brother in a rage and it was a combined attempt to avenge Krillin that helped 18 and Goku finally put aside their differences and become friends.
Android 18 was originally a human named Lazuli, and the elder out of her and her twin brother, Lapis. The twins were notorious delinquents, who Dr. Gero would meet by chance while looking for fresh material for his experiments. He then kidnapped them and restructured them into Android 18 and Android 17. She is the second artificial human, between her and her twin brother, designed by Dr. Gero to be created by fitting a human being with both bio-mechanical and cybernetic enhancements. The bio-mechanical enhancements are organic substances patterned after human cells, which makes it possible for Cell to merge with the androids at a cellular level. Gero's experiments on her do not impede her ability to reproduce, as evidenced by her giving birth to a healthy daughter, Marron. Since they are human-based, she and her brother can become stronger if they train. Though they do not need to eat, they do need to hydrate. Also, their cells deteriorate slowly, so they age slowly too.
Dragon Ball Z
When Dr. Gero arrives at his laboratory (after he and Android 19 fail to combat the Z Fighters, with 19 getting killed by Vegeta), he activates Android 17 and Android 18. There is another android yet to be activated, Android 16. Android 17 and Android 18 want to activate him but Dr. Gero refuses. Android 17 punches Gero's chest, decapitates him, and squashes his head. They eventually activate Android 16 and pursue their quest to find Goku. They are confronted by the Z Fighters, and Android 18 fights Super Saiyan Vegeta. Through the battle,Vegeta gains some hits, but Android 18 shows her real strength by three hits: one to the head, one in the gut, and one with a palm-punch that sent Vegeta in the rock wall. The Z Fighters arrived at this moment and stop the fight. Vegeta is hurt, but he is sure to win. Trunks tries to convince Vegeta to fly away, but the prince replies angrily he wouldn't. Android 17 talks to the Z Fighters and says if anyone of them interrupts the fight between Android 18 and Vegeta, he will stop them. Then Android 18 starts the fight again. Vegeta is punched by her in the air, but the woman is sent in a rock mountain by two hits, one in the gut and one to the back. Vegeta tries to destroy her by a Big Bang Attack during 18 which blocked. She is hit, but Vegeta plunges in the smoke and finds Android 18 damaged. Her clothes are torn, and she takes off her blue denim vest. She is dotted with scratches, but it's doesn't seem to have an effect. Android 18 is surprised by the power of her opponent and asks if he is stronger than Goku. Vegeta replies angrily he is stronger than Goku and her during 18 takes off her jacket. She also tries to clean up her hair and replies neither of them can beat her. Vegeta attacks 18 with huge wrath and a powerful kick but 18 is attentive and she blocks the attack.
Vegeta continues to rushes 18, this counter attack cannot last. But the Saiyan doesn't breach 18's defenses and loses stamina, while Android 18 continues to fight, and she eventually gains the upper hand and by many hits, a leg sweep, a blow to the face, and in the gut...Android 18 then sends Vegeta farthest with a powerful hit. Vegeta then screams, waits a moment and tries to rushes 18 again but the Andbroid kicks him in the face and throws a roundhouse kick that breaks his arm. The others try to help but are easily defeated, with the assistance of Android 17. As persistent as Vegeta is, he is no match for Android 18. Android 18 gives Vegeta a rough beating and ends the fight by breaking his other arm. The androids approach Krillin, but have no interest in killing him and Android 18 even says goodbye in a flirtatious manner. When the androids tell Krillin that they are searching for Goku, Krillin tries to persuade them to drop their search for him, but they do not listen. Android 18 goes over to kiss the terrified Krillin on the cheek before continuing their quest to find Goku then bids him farewell stating that she would see him real soon in the same flirtatious manner as before. This is when Krillin begins to fall in love with Android 18.
The androids eventually reached Goku's home. Android 18 went inside and found no one there, instead discovering a "dump" as she called it and being surprised that Goku lived there. A few days later, the androids arrive at Kame House to find Goku. Piccolo decides to take his place and leads the androids to one of the Tropical Islands west of Master Roshi's island, thinking he can now defeat the Androids thanks to his fusion with Kami.
When Imperfect Cell arrives and interrupts the fight between Piccolo and Android 17, he absorbs Android 17 and becomes Semi-Perfect Cell despite Piccolo, and later Android 16, fighting Cell. Cell attempts to absorb Android 18 as well, but he is stopped by the arrival of Tien Shinhan, who holds him off with a series of Tri-Beams so that Android 18 and the damaged Android 16 can escape. Android 18 and an injured Android 16 hide on an island where they later watch the battle between Cell and Vegeta. Krillin finds their location on the island but refuses to engage her shut-off device, which would shut her down, in spite of the serious threat that could result in Cell's perfection posed by 18 being alive. Because of this, Semi-Perfect Cell eventually discovers and attacks her. He engages her, Krillin, and Android 16 in battle and, emerging victorious, absorbs her (with help from Vegeta) and reaches his ultimate power, easily defeating Vegeta and Future Trunks.
Later on in the Cell Saga, Perfect Cell becomes overpowered by Gohan (who has become a Super Saiyan 2) during the Cell Games, and regurgitates Android 18, forcing Cell to revert to his Semi-Perfect state. Krillin immediately comes to her side and tends to her for the duration of the battle. After Super Perfect Cell is destroyed by Gohan, Android 18 is taken to Kami's Lookout and she wakes up. While there, she figures out that Krillin has a crush on her when Gohan yells it to everyone. This leaves Android 18 surprised and slightly flattered but too proud to admit it. She leaves but, when seeing Shenron, she hides in the lookout to see what is going on. Krillin uses the Dragon Balls to make a wish to Shenron that Android 17 and Android 18 be restored their complete humanity, but when Shenron is unable to grant his request, Krillin takes the opportunity to wish for the self-destruct devices within Android 18 and Android 17 be removed. Revealing her presence in the process, she corrects Krillin about the relationship between herself and Android 17 as being familial instead of as lovers. Nonetheless feeling flattered, Android 18 then simply says "I'll see you later!" and leaves the lookout.
Majin Buu Saga
Android 18, who used to be a delinquent, found Krillin's seriousness and straightforwardness refreshing, and somehow or other she ended up falling for him. Seven years after the Cell Games, Android 18 and Krillin are married and have a three-year-old daughter named Marron. Android 18's family is an exceptionally ordinary household, but Android 18 is scary when she gets angry, so Krillin goes out of his way a little bit for her. When Gohan tells Android 18 and Krillin that Goku will return to Earth to enter the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, Android 18 convinces Krillin to enter to win the prize money. When Goku returns and is reunited with his friends and family, Android 18 remains cold and distant towards him, as she is "created" specifically to kill him, and displays annoyance when Goku expresses surprise to see her with Krillin and the others, and later sarcastically says "Spare me" when Goku is even more shocked that Krillin not only married her, but had a child with her (mostly because he thinks Android 18 cannot reproduce due to being an android, not realizing that she is actually a cyborg rather than a true android). Later, she is matched against Mr. Satan in the World Martial Arts Tournament after defeating Mighty Mask (actually Goten and Trunks in disguise).
"Now that you know you can't win I don't mind let you have the victory."
Not interested in the fame that comes with becoming the World Martial Arts Champion (and in addition, prevailing over Satan, who is generally believed by people of Satan City to be the strongest man in the world), Android 18 allows Mr. Satan to defeat her and retain his somewhat misappropriated title, provided that he reimburses her an amount of money (twice the prize money that he would be receiving as tournament champion).
After the World Tournament, she goes with the others to look for the Dragon Balls and later she takes refuge from Majin Buu at Kami's Lookout. While on the lookout, she watches the fusion of Goten and Trunks. A day later, Super Buu finds the tower and allows them to live for a short time. While on the lookout, Super Buu uses his Human Extinction Attack to kill everyone on Earth.
When Super Buu escapes the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Krillin decides to face him alone while ordering her to leave in the meantime, Android 18 screaming out for him before he charges Super Buu, Android 18 and the others retreating into the lookout before he is killed after Super Buu turns Krillin into chocolate and eats him. Android 18 leads Videl and Bulma away from Super Buu, her daughter in hand, but is turned into chocolate along with Marron, the two being eaten by Super Buu. Her life is restored through a wish from Porunga, and she later supplies Goku with her energy to fuel a Spirit Bomb, in an effort to defeat Kid Buu. Though peace has returned, Android 18 still maintains a cool and distant attitude toward Goku (as she was originally "created" to kill him) but she still can not resist smiling when Goku returns and has a tearful reunion with his family, and smiles when Goku and Chi-Chi embrace, showing a softer side to her personality. She is later seen at a party at Bulma's house, where she playfully pushes Gohan forward to make him dance with Videl.
Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
Main article: Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
18 attended Mr. Satan's banquet, celebrating his new hotel honoring the defeat of Majin Buu. After Aka did Super Wahaha no Ha, destruction came upon the banquet. A damaged building was headed to collapse on #18 and Marron, but Krillin used his Destructo Disc to split it.
Dragon Ball Super
God of Destruction Beerus Saga
Main article: God of Destruction Beerus Saga
Sometime after the defeat of Kid Buu, 18, Krillin, and Marron attend Bulma's party by car. 18 took a while on her make-up so she could look good for the super bingo tournament, causing them to be in traffic. They ditch the car, putting it into a capsule and start flying. They are joined on the way there by Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, Puar, and Chiaotzu, also attending Bulma's party.
After arriving there, she asks Bulma about the prizes and settles on getting the second one, a castle, though confronts Krillin when she suspects him of not liking her choice. 18 talks with Bulma and Chi-Chi before the arrival of Beerus and Whis, her cheering for Beerus and saying his name along with the other attendees after Krillin offers him food. After Beerus defeats Buu and Gotenks, 18 charges him with Piccolo and Tien, Android 18 taking issue with Beerus for harming children, the three throwing punches left and right until Beerus lets out a screech that hurts the ears of the group. Once getting away from him, 18 is comforted by Krillin, later observing Vegeta's transformation into a Super Saiyan 2 following Bulma being slapped by Beerus.
Golden Frieza SagaMain article: Golden Frieza Saga
No. 18 visits Goku's house with Marron to pick up and treat Krillin, after he got hit by Goku, who wanted to test his new godly powers against Krillin.
Four months later, after hearing of Frieza's revival, No. 18 visits Krillin at work and gives him his old gi and volunteers to come with Krillin but he insists that she would stay behind and take care of Marron. After No. 18 shaves his hair, Krillin leaves and No. 18 admits that he is cool. Later on, No. 18 was about to go shopping for dinner when she notices, in shock, that the Earth was blowing up, and she, along with Marron, was killed until Whis undid the event with his Temporal Do-Over technique so that Goku could kill Frieza once more.
No. 18 later attends the feast thrown by Bulma with her family and friends.
Universe 6 Saga
Main article: Universe 6 Saga
At least a year after the battle with Golden Frieza, No. 18 is informed by Chi-Chi that there's going to be a picnic in space and she gets invited. Four days later, No. 18 goes to the Nameless Planet with Goku and the rest of their group by Whis for the Universe 6 and 7 Gods of Destruction Selection Martial Arts Competition. On the way to the nameless star, No. 18 plays Shiritori, a word play game. After traveling for two hours and forty-five minutes, they eventually arrive on the planet. As they land, the sight of seeing the Super Dragon Balls amaze her. No. 18 is a bystander and watch the tournament from the stands. After the tournament is completed, she comments on a hidden ball on the Super Dragon Radar to Bulma.
"Future" Trunks Saga
Main article: "Future" Trunks Saga18 encounters Future Trunks while bringing Marron to Krillin, who had a hard time telling Future Trunks who he was married to and upon seeing her, Future Trunks begins pulling out his sword until Krillin intervenes. 18 steps over to Future Trunks, informing him that she had heard of him killing her counterpart in his timeline and that she wants reimbursements, before revealing that she is joking and rejoining her daughter and husband.
Sometime after Future Trunks' departure, 18 notices Goku summon Shenron while out shopping with Chi-Chi and Marron and takes off to Capsule Corp in hopes that she can use the wish to find the perfect gift for Krillin. Once Bulma arrives, she quickly tells 18 that the only thing Krillin wants is her and Marron's company. 18 leaves, but not before flicking Oolong away upon being giving a huge amount of Zeni.
18 is displeased when hearing that Krillin has been getting hurt by bullets at work, and voices her concerns whilst motivating her husband (saying the man she fell in love with wasn't a spineless weakling). She allows Krillin to train at Roshi's with Goku after overhearing a conversation between the two. The next day, she goes to the island along with Marron, attemping to check on him, but ends up observing his training in The Forest of Terror via Baba's Crystal Ball. She is impressed by Krillin's displays of power and agrees with Marron that he is strong. When he returns to the island, she greets him with a quick embrace. She later shaves Krillin's head.
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival SagaAlong with the other Z fighters, Android 18 participates in the Tournament of Power to save Universe 7 from destruction.
Peaceful World Saga
Main article: Peaceful World Saga
Ten years after Majin Buu's defeat, No. 18 attends the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament with her family and the other Z Fighters.
Dragon Ball GT
Baby SagaMain article: Baby Saga 5 Years later, in her first appearance in Dragon Ball GT, Android 18 becomes a servant of Baby. During the battle between Goku (as a Super Saiyan 4) and Baby Vegeta, she, along with Krillin and Marron are caught in the destruction of Satan City by Baby's Super Galick Gun. However, all of them appear to have avoided the blast. She is later cured with the Sacred Water. She must later go to the Tuffle planet before the Earth explodes because of the wish by Baby to restore his home planet. Afterwards, she attends a party at Bulma's house.
Super 17 Saga
Main article: Super 17 Saga
"Destroying innocent lives is what makes you the coward, 17."
Seeing what he has done, Android 17 then targets Marron so he can gain full control of Android 18, but Android 18 defends her from Android 17's energy wave, leaving her in a critical condition. Android 17 flies off to merge with Hell Fighter 17, and Android 18 crawls over to Krillin, taking his hand as she appears to die with him.
Later, Android 18 reappears and in an attempt to avenge her husband's death, she joins Goku in the struggle against Super 17. Through her intervention, she unknowingly reveals Krillin's death to Goku and she claims to have a bomb in her chest, though is bluffing as it was removed following the Cell Games. Her goading of Super 17 prevents him from finishing off her and Goku as he planned, leading to the super-android's self-emancipation by force from Dr. Myuu, who he kills with the blast that he intended for the pair and eventually his death when Goku finishes him off, Android 18 afterward proclaiming to have gotten vengeance for her deceased husband. It is at this point where Goku and Android 18 finally put their differences aside, the two having a talk after Super 17's death and Goku assuring Android 18 that Krillin would be resurrected, Android 18 accepting Goku as a true friend and ally.
Shadow Dragon Saga
Main article: Shadow Dragon SagaSoon after the threat of the Shadow Dragons, Android 18 is seen at Capsule Corporation accompanied by Bulma, Chi-Chi, Videl, and Marron (her daughter). There is some debate as to whether or not Android 18 and her brother are still alive 100 years after the events of Dragon Ball GT (particularly during the time of the 64th World Martial Arts Tournament and the events of the special Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy). While Dr. Gero states that the process of reconfiguring the siblings into cyborgs has made the two immortal, this is contradicted by the special A Hero's Legacy, where it is narrated that Pan is the only character remaining from the generation of the original Z Fighters.
Super Android 13!
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13! Android 18 and her brother, Android 17, appear in the films opening narration, depicting their rebellion and murder of their creator Dr. Gero.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly
Android 18 has a major role in this film. As Mr. Satan did not pay Android 18 her cut of the prize money yet, she, alongside Krillin, Goten and Trunks go to his personal mansion, with her personally entering and destroying much of his property to get him to fork over the promised cash. However, right as she is about to leave the house, she is interrupted by the arrival of Men-Men, the cousin of an old classmate of Mr. Satan, Lord Jaguar, who proceeds to blackmail Mr. Satan into fighting his Bio-Warriors at Mei Queen Castle. Wanting to make sure Mr. Satan does not forget about their deal, Android 18 tells Krillin to watch over Marron and ends up going with Mr. Satan. Goten and Trunks stow away aboard Men-Men's vehicle. Upon arrival, she is leered at by Jaguar when meeting his rival for the first time in many years (with Mr. Satan claiming that Android 18 is one of his students), with her proceeding to nonchalantly knock Jaguar into a wall. She later uses the opportunity whenever Mr. Satan tries to request her help to increase the amount of Zeni paid. However, she is eventually beaten by Bio-Broly, a clone of the then-recently deceased Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. She later proceeds to aid in the evacuation of the personnel, alongside Trunks, Goten, and Krillin (who arrived due to not wanting to missing out on the action), as well as pushing Krillin down when he briefly interacted with the female scientists. She then stays with the surviving personnel while Krillin, Goten, and Trunks use their Kamehamehas to cause a freak wave to consume Jaguar's island and halt the spread of the Culture Fluid.
Battle of Gods
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Four years after Majin Buu's defeat, #18 attends Bulma's birthday party along with the rest of the gang. When Beerus was angered, #18 attempted to attack Beerus, but Beerus elbowed her in the back. During Goku and Beerus' fight, Whis asks #18 what ice cream is and how to make it. In the end, Beerus spares Earth and goes home. They later continue their feast at night.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’
"Don't get your feelings hurt, but I'm still a lot stronger than you are."
Sometime after encountering the God of Destruction and after Frieza's revival, #18 shaves Krillin's head because he wanted to go old school. She wants to help against Frieza and his army but Krillin wants her to stay and take care of Marron. When Krillin takes off, #18 expresses how cool Krillin is. She is killed when Frieza destroys the Earth, but it is undone by Whis, using his Temporal Do-Over technique.
- Manga and Anime
Android 18 is extremely powerful, able to easily overpower even the typical Super Saiyan. This is first demonstrated when she fights Super Saiyan Vegeta and is able to break his arm with a single kick and walks away almost unscathed. However Android 18 is inept against Cell in his semi-perfect form and is substantially weaker than Android 16. Her power is inferior to Android 17's with the Android ABC section in the Dragon Ball manga, describing her power as being suppressed in comparison to #17. #18 has also shown that she can hold her own against two Super Saiyans simultaneously, when both Trunks and Goten, disguised as Mighty Mask fight in the adult division of the World Martial Arts Tournament. Years later, despite settling down as a wife and mother, her android nature appears to have kept her strength and fighting prowess at its peak. During Frieza's resurrecting and second assault on Earth, both she and Krillin openly admitted to her still being much stronger than her husband. To which later, Android 18 was selected to join Team Universe 7 for the Tournament of Power.
Android 18 is fitted with a device that gives her a continuous and virtually infinite energy supply which prevents her from becoming exhausted while fighting and augments her power to make her a formidable opponent. A skill which she shares with other android models is the ability to go undetected by "ki" signatures, as her power is substantiated by mechanics. Just like her brother, her cybernetic implants do not affect her ability to gain new skills and power levels through training, as shown by her ability to learn Krillin's signature attack. As her cells deteriorate much slower due to her modifications, she ages slowly too.
In Dragon Ball GT Android 17's Energy Attack manages to overpower his sister's in their fight, even though her attacks also damaged him considerably.
- Statements by authors and guidebooks
Android 18 wields less power than her brother, Android 17. but Akira later states that though Android 17 was initially stronger than 18, he had a flaw in his programming that was corrected inside of 18, giving 18 more potential than her brother, which makes her the stronger of the two siblings
In the film Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly, it is shown that Android 18 is no match for Broly's clone Bio-Broly. In Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, Number 18 challenges the God of Destruction Beerus but she is no match for him. In Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, she states that her battle power is still higher than Krillin's.
- Video games
In the PSP game Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai, Android 18 is able to fight against an angry Future Trunks for enough time to convince him that she is not evil, but gets exhausted when fighting Legendary Super Saiyan Broly despite her apparently unlimited energy supply and she is unable to do any damage whatsoever to him. In 18's profile in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, it states that she is not as strong as Android 17. Her power level is 30,000,000 in Dragon Ball Z: The Anime Adventure Game.
- Techniques appearing in the manga and anime
- Accel Dance – A combined rush attack used by Android 18 and her twin brother Android 17. It consist on 17 and 18 relentlessly beating their opponent together with a combo of punches and kicks and then knocking them into the ground. If 17 performs the attack, he and 18 rise up into the air and 17 fires his Dead End Bullet alongside 18 as she fires a Photon Strike down onto their opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage. If 18 performs the attack, she teleports down to her opponent and kicks them in the arm before they hit the ground, inflicting a great amount of damage. The present androids are not shown doing this in the anime and manga whatsoever, as they are already strong enough to take on the Z Fighters without the need to team-up.
- Android Barrier – A technique where energy is thrust out from the body in the form of a barrier with great force which can be used to both defend against oncoming projectiles as well as to expand and damage its surroundings, although the former only appears in Dragon Ball Z.
- Destructo Disc – An energy-based attack that consist on form a powerful razor-sharp disk of "ki" capable of slicing through nearly any opponent. This is the signature technique of her husband Krillin, who more than likely taught it to her.
- Energy Attack – The most basic form of energy wave used by androids.
- Explosive Wave – A technique on which the user bursts out "ki" from all over its body in order to repel the opponents around it.
- Finger Beam – A technique that consist on form a barrage of narrow rays emitted from the index finger of its user.
- High-Pressure Energy Wave – Android 18 charges a yellow energy sphere to then fire it from the palm of her hand with the form of an energy wave. It gets its name from the Raging Blast games. It is called Energy Blast in Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors.
- Flight – The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Infinity Bullet – Android 18 charges a pink swirling energy sphere which fires a rapid barrage of energy blasts. Called Double Buster in Supersonic Warriors 2 and Endless Shoot in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Non-stop Violence – A combined attack used by 18 and Android 17. It consist on being back-to-back, to then fire the High-Pressure Energy Wave and Photon Flash, simultaneously at their opponent. They are not shown doing this in the anime and manga, but their future counterparts used it against Future Gohan in The History of Trunks TV special. They can, however, perform it in several video games like in Raging Blast 2.
- Photon Strike – A technique that produce a bright light around her body and leans forward to fire several yellow energy waves. Named Power Falling Star in the Butōden series and Budokai series. Was named in "Xenoverse 2" where it is an Energy Barrage Ultimate Skill that excels at assaulting wide areas (her brother's technique on the other hand is designed to assault more concentrated points).
- Power Blitz – Android 18 charges a swirling pink energy sphere to then fire it from the palm of her hand with the form of a swirling energy wave. It is called Photon Blitz in Supersonic Warriors 2 and Power Beam in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game. In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, she fires 2 strong energy blasts in the form of a pincer attack.
- Sadistic 18 – It is a rush attack used by Android 18. It consist on charge at the opponent, punches them up into the air, flies after the opponent to elbow it in their face and roundhouse kick their arm, before sweep kicking them to then grabs the opponent by their leg and throws their down to the ground, where she teleports beside them and kicks them in the stomach. Finally, she projects a yellow Finger Beam, inflicting a massive amount of damage.
- So That's How it Has to Be! – It is a two-hit counter rush attack used by Android 18. It consist on perfotm a right knee strike to the opponent's stomach, backs away and moves back in to knock the opponent to the side with a left open palm strike to the side of their head, inflicting a massive amount of damage. Named in the Raging Blast series.
- Techniques appearing in videogames
- Afterimage Technique - A common technique used by many fighters. Used by 18 in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Back Dash - Android 18's signature attack in the Raging Blast Series.
- Deadly Dance – A rush attack where Android 18 generates a blue sphere on both hands, and then attacks the opponent with punches and kicks that knocks them into the air. Named and used in the Budokai series. In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, the technique unleashes a series of dance-like kicks capable of deflecting ki blasts.
- Destructo Missiles – Android 18 fires three missile out of her back, and they home in on the opponent, causing major damage. Used in Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu.
- Double Destructo Disc - Android 18's variation of the Destructo Disc where she fires two Destructo Disc at the opponent in the form of a pincer attack, making the technique harder to avoid than her husband's standard Destructo Disc. 18's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- Energy Absorption - In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, 18 is capable of absorbing an opponent's ki and stamina depending on the Energy Absorption Super Skill being used.
- Drain Charge - 18's ki absorption skill.
- Hyper Drain - 18's ki and Stamina absorption skill.
- Super Drain - 18's Stamina absorption skill.
- Energy Jet – A ground shave energy blade used in the Butōden series. Android 18 throws this ki blast down at the ground, and it travels along to ground towards the enemy.
- Energy Mine – Android 18's ultimate attack in Supersonic Warriors 2. She fires several concentrated, yellow spheres of energy around her opponent, which result in an explosion inflicting heavy damage.
- Flash Beam – An explosive energy sphere Androids 18 throws on the ground to attack her opponent. One of her super attacks in the Butōden series.
- Flying Head Grab – A flying headbutt used in the Butōden series.
- Flying Hip Attack – 18 jumps in the air and then comes down at a 45-degree angle, hitting her opponent with her hip. Used in Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 3.
- Full Power Energy Wave - One of Android 18's Ultimate Skills in Xenoverse 2.
- Super Energy Blast – A powerful energy wave used by Android 18 in Supersonic Warriors.
- 2x Photon Buster - 18's Ground Ultimate Combo in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden.
- Graceful Orbit – Turn around kicks used in the Butōden series. Android 18 performs a crescent kick, followed by a low spin kick.
- Graceful Revolution – A low spin kick used in the Butōden series.
- Hell Spiral – A team attack used by Android 18, Android 17, and Android 16 in Supersonic Warriors 2.
- Infinity Hold – Android 18 charges at the enemy, attacks them, then flips them down into the ground. Used in Super Dragon Ball Z.
- In Shin Budokai, Android 18 reveals that she is capable of detecting other Androids, as she does so when trying to get back up against Broly, though she is unsuccessful in locating any nearby. She also reveals that she can detect the waves emitted by Dragon Balls.
- Meteo Bloody Drive – Android 18's meteor attack in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22.
- Meteor Crash - One of the Meteor Attacks which 18 can use in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Photon Rain - 18's Final Ultimate Combo in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden.
- Power Regen Kiss (気力回復キッス) – Android 18 blows a kiss which stuns her opponent. Used in the arcade game Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale.
- Power Strike – Android 18 kicks the opponent up in the air, and then she kicks and punches them down again. Used in the Budokai series.
- Rolling Bullet - One of 18's Evasive Skills in Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2.
- Savage Combo – A powerful kick combo used in Super Dragon Ball Z. Also used by 17.
- Slap Attack – Android 18 swings her arm out attempting to hit the opponent with the back of her hand and if she connects, she goes into a slapping frenzy and finally slaps them away. It appears in the Butōden series, as well as in numerous other video games as her grapple throw.
- Super Electric Strike - An Ultimate Skill used by her brother Android 17 and a non-playable versions of her in Xenoverse.
- Triangular Kick – She comes back a bit, then hops up-forward, and comes down-right at a 45 degree angle with a kick. Used in Butōden series.
- Violence Hold – One of 18's techniques in Super Dragon Ball Z. Also used by 17.
- Charged Ki Wave - A stamina charging technique used by 18 as one of her Super Skills in Xenoverse 2.
- Arts Rush - A rush attack and ki blast technique used by 18 as one of her Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Arts Rush EX - A stronger version of Arts Rush that 18 can learn after reaching Lv. 30 in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Energy Cannon - An energy wave used by 18 as one of her Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- EX-Fusion - By using a Metamo-Ring and performing the Fusion Dance, 18 can fuse with her brother to create Android 1718 or with Arale Norimaki to create Arale 18 in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Video Game Appearances
Android 18 made her first appearance in a Dragon Ball video game spin-off in Dragon Ball Z III: Ressen Jinzōningen and her first playable appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Gekitō Tenkaichi Budōkai. She has since featured in a number of video games, which are Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden, Cult Jump, Dragon Ball Z: Buyū Retsuden, Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 3, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22, Dragon Ball Z: The Legend, Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors, Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II, Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu, Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury, Dragon Ball Z: Sagas, Dragon Ball Z: Battle Taikan Kamehameha, Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu, the Budokai series, the Supersonic Warriors series, the Budokai Tenkaichi series, Super Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, the Raging Blast series, Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z For Kinect, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, Dragon Ball Fusions and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. She also is playable in the arcade games Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle, Dragon Ball Z: Bakuretsu Impact, Dragon Ball Z: W Bakuretsu Impact, Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Battlers, Dragon Ball Heroes, and Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale.
In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Chi-Chi says Android 18 is the eldest out of her and her twin brother Android 17 and also expresses jealousy over the fact that 18 does not age. Also in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, when defeated by Android 13, Android 13 tells her "...respect your elders, Boy!" despite her being a female, due to her and Android 17 sharing the same special interaction quote. When she fights Zangya in the game, Zangya says she likes her man (hinting Zangya has a crush on Krillin). She also has a special interaction with General Blue, and is notably one of only three playable females in the game to not have Blue react in disgust to their gender.
She is briefly seen in cutscenes in Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu. It is shown in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai, when Android 18 uses the Dragon Balls, that she wishes for her humanity to be restored, a wish which Shenron cannot grant. She goes on to wish for Krillin to become an android, although Shenron cannot grant this wish either. She eventually settles on having the "terminate Goku" program installed into her erased, which Shenron does grant.
In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Android 18 is one of the Future Warrior selectable Masters that travel from their time period to Age 850 Toki Toki City. It is later revealed that 18 only agreed to train the Warrior because the Supreme Kai of Time agreed to pay her and will often mention it several times while training the Future Warrior.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Android 18 is once again one of the optional Masters for the Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) who appears in Conton City's Business District on the walk way behind the Accessory Shop. Like in Xenoverse, Android 18 reveals she has been promised a reward by the Supreme Kai of Time for training them. Interestingly, the plot description for one of her Lesson's refers to her as Mrs. Krillin (a reference to her status as Krillin's wife).
In Dragon Ball Fusions, Tekka's Team can encounter Android 18 at the Cell Games Arena. There they will find 18 yelling at Krillin. 18 reminds him that he is supposed to be searching for their daughter's lost things. Krillin agrees to get right on it, but 18 suggests that Tekka's Team help out as well, as she considers them to be partially responsible. She explains that Marron dropped three of her things while 18 and Krillin were doing recon over the undamaged portion of Future West City. Realizing they have no choice, Kid Goku suggests they go and search. After finding Marron's lost sandal, her favorite ribbon, and favorite toy, Tekka's Team returns to 18. She thanks them for their help and Goten asks if she would join their team. Though 18 has no interest in the Timespace Tournament as their is no prize money for winning, she agrees, stating that it would at least be something to do. Completing this Sub-Event unlocks Android 18 as a playable character and causes her to appear on the team's Spaceship.
By performing EX-Fusion with her brother, Android 18 can fuse with him to create Android 1718 (making her one of only two female characters who can fuse with a male, the other being Great Saiyawoman who can fuse with Great Saiyaman to create Great Saiyaman 12). She can also perform EX-Fusion with Arale Norimaki to create Arale 18. Android 18 also appears as a powerful enemy NPC that can be encountered in front of the hidden entrance to Dr. Gero's Lab, on a team that includes her brother, Android 16, Android 44, and Android 55 (it is implied that this 18 is from a different time period than the 18 recruited by Tekka's Team, as the two 18's can fight against each other if Android 18 is part of Tekka's team).
- Japanese: Miki Itō
- Ocean Group dub: Enuka Okuma
- FUNimation dub: Meredith McCoy (Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and video games before 2010, Battle of Gods, Resurrection ‘F’, Dragon Ball Super, and video games after 2014), Colleen Clinkenbeard (Dragon Ball Z Kai, Shin Budokai, Tenkaichi Tag Team, and video games from Raging Blast 2 to Battle of Z)
- Blue Water dub: Jennifer Bain
- AB Groupe dub: Sharon Mann
- English Bang Zoom! dub: Tamara Ryan
- Latin American dub: Cristina Camargo (DBZ, DBS), Mónica Villaseñor (Bio-Broly, DBZ Kai TFC), Lourdes Morán (DBGT), Jocelyn Robles (DBZ Kai until Cell Saga)
- Spanish dub: Ana Fernandez
- Catalan dub: Pilar Morales
- German dub: Diana Borgwardt
- Italian dub: Debora Magnaghi
- Portuguese dub: Cristina Cavalinhos
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Eleonora Prado (DBZ series and movies), Angélica Santos (DBGT)
- Hungarian dub: Claudia Liptai (DBZ), Erika F. Nagy (DBGT)
- Tagalog Dub: Klariz Magboo (DBZ, re-dub), Charmaine Cordoviz (DBZ Kai)
- Dragon Ball Z
- Android 18 vs. Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
- Android 18, Krillin, and Android 16 vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
- Android 18 vs. Jewel vs. Mighty Mask (Goten and Trunks) vs. Killa vs. Mr. Satan
- Battle of Gods
- Dragon Ball Super
- Android 18, Tien Shinhan, and Piccolo vs. Beerus (Anime only)
- Dragon Ball GT
- Android 18, Trunks, and Goten vs. Lord Jaguar's Bio-Warriors
- Android 18 vs. Bio-Broly
- Android 18, Krillin, Trunks (Base/Super Saiyan), and Goten (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Bio-Broly
- Android 18 and Android 17's respective human names, Lazuli (18) and Lapis (17), when put in order, is shown as "Lapis Lazuli," which is a deep-blue semi-precious stone prized for its color since antiquity. Android 18 is never shown revealing her birth name in the original series and, following her allegiance to the Z Fighters after the defeat of Cell, she is referred to as simply "No. 18".
- In Dragon Ball Forever's poll of the top 20 best characters, Android 18 was voted number 10 by Japanese fans. This makes her the highest voted female on the list by a wide margin.
- In Dragon Ball Z, during the Imperfect Cell Saga and the Buu Sagas, her ki blasts are shown to be pink when she defends herself against Semi-Perfect Cell and during her match against Mighty Mask (Goten and Trunks). But in the movie, Bio-Broly and Dragon Ball GT her ki blasts are blue when unleashing a single ki blast to destroy Jaguar's tournament bracket meter and later her brother, Android 17 when she protects her older daughter Marron. She later unleashes her Energy Bullets towards Super 17 to assist Goku in defeating him.
- When she appeared again during the Majin Buu arc, strangely, her eyes had a darker shade of blue compared to their appearance in the Androids and Cell Sagas, where they are greyish blue like 17's, also, her eyes had a less sterner shape than last time, this design for Android 18 is kept throughout the rest of Dragon Ball Z through Dragon Ball GT. In recent video games and cards featuring Android 18, her eyes were once again greyish blue and more sterner, for Battle of Gods, Resurrection ‘F’, and Dragon Ball Super, she is featured with teal blue eyes and eye design from the Buu Saga through GT.
- In the 2nd opening of Dragon Ball Super for the Universe Survival Saga, she is once again featured with greyish blue eyes and sterner shape from the Androids Saga, also in the new eyecatch 2 of the series, she is featured with sterner eyes, possibly hinting and symbolizing her return to fighting, along with her brother, 17.
- Android 18 had been killed twice by major villains through the series. By Super Buu when he turns her into chocolate and when Frieza blows up the Earth with his Earth Breaker, in both cases, she dies alongside her daughter, Marron.
- Android 18 is capable of taking baths without short-circuiting herself, as shown after bathing, she comes out perfectly fine, this proves that cyborg-type "androids" can still bathe, without the worry of short-circuiting, since they are humans turned into cyborgs.
- In the Android saga, Trunks was talking about 17 and 18 and said if 18 weren't evil, he'd call her cute
Main article: Android 18/Gallery
- ↑ Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, 2016
- ↑ Chozenshu 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016
- ↑ Dragon Ball Heroes, 2010
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 "Dragon Ball Q&A" section, Dragon Ball Full Color Androids Saga volume 6, 2014
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, 2007
- ↑ Daizenshuu 7, 1996
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 130, "Laboratory Basement"
- ↑ Chōzenshū 1, 2013
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 260, "Feeding Frenzy"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 50, "The Five-Star Dragon"
- ↑ Dragon Ball chapter 349, "The Androids Awake!"
- ↑ "Yes. Now I have eternal life like you." - Dr. Gero, Dragon Ball Z episode 133, "Nightmare Comes True"
- ↑ Daizenshuu 4
|Bio-Androids||Sandmen • Yorgans • Failed Experiments • Present Cell/Cell/Future Cell (Cells) • Cell Jrs. • Genome|
|Bio-Warriors||Bio-Men • Kishime • Misokatsun • Ebifurya • Bio-Broly|
|Red Ribbon Androids||Major Metallitron • Prototype Android (Super) • Android 8 (Future) • Android 9 • Android 13 • Android 14 • Android 15 • Android 16 (Future • Perfect) • Android 17 (Future • Hell Fighter • Super • Cell) • Android 18 (Future • Arale) • Android 19 • Android 20 (Future) • Android 33 • Android 44 • Android 55 • Android 76 • Android 1617 • Android 1718 • Android 1920 • Android 8000 • Android 19000|
|Other Androids||Arale Norimaki • Obotchaman • Dr. Kochin • Dr. Wheelo • Cacao • Cyclopian Guard • Mecha Goku • Meta-Cooler • Mira • Guide Robo • Hatchiyack • Nimu • Nico|
|Related articles||Dr. Collie • Dr. Flappe • Dr. Mashirito • Caramel Man • Dr. Raichi • Machine Mutants • Senbei Norimaki|