"An evil android created from Dr Gero's villain database... Actually, he's just a normal Namekian who's surprisingly nice."
Android 76 is a Namekian who wears an armored suit similar to Android 16's and boots resembling those worn with certain Battle Armor models.
Despite being an evil android created from Dr. Gero's villain database, Android 76 is basically a normal good natured Namekian who is surprisingly nice. Thus he is similar to in personality to Android 16 and Android 8.
Little is known of Android 76's history, but presumably like most of the fighters in the Timespace Tournament, he likely comes from one of the various timelines connected to the Timespace Rift created via Tekka and Pinich's wish to Shenron.
Despite technically being an Evil Android produced by Dr. Gero's research, Android 76 takes after his Namekian kinfolk as well as Android 16 and Android 8 as he has a good natured personality.
After learning how to recruit new allies from Master Roshi, Tekka's team can encounter him along with several other Namekian fighters near the Future Capsule Corporation and can recruit him by KO'ing him with a Zenkai Attack. After he is recruited, he will join Tekka's team (allowing him to be selected as playable character) and will appear in the Team's Spaceship.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Rocket Punch - Due to his cybernetic body, Android 76 can fire his fist like a rocket. One of Android 76's Special Moves.
- Super Rocket Punch - A stronger version of Rocket Punch which Android 76 can learn upon reaching Lv. 34.
- Energy Wave Absorption - Like Android 19 and Android 20, Android 76 can absorb energy waves. One of Android 76's Special Moves.
- Super Energy Drain - Like Android 19 and Android 20, Android 76 can drain energy from his opponents to restore his health.
- Energy Gun - Due to his cybernetic body, Android 76 can fire an Energy Wave from the Blaster hidden in his left arm.
- Super Energy Gun - A stronger version of Energy Gun which Android 76 can learn as a Special Move after reaching Lv. 45.
- Cover - Taking advantage of his cybernetic body, Android 76 can use his body like a shield to protect and cover his allies from Ki Blast Special Moves.
- Regeneration - Thanks to his Namekian physiology combined with his cybernetics, Android 76 can regenerate HP. One of Android 76's skills.
- Just Enough - Successive attack boost. One of Android 76's skills.
- Nice Pass - Causes Android 76 to fly towards allies when hit. One of Android 76's skills.
Video Game Appearances
|Bio-Androids||Present Cell/Cell/Future Cell (Cells) • Cell Jr. • Genome|
|Bio-Warriors||Bio-Man • Kishime • Misokatsun • Ebifurya • Bio-Broly|
|Red Ribbon Androids||Major Metallitron • Prototype Android (Super) • Android 8 (Future) • Android 9 • Android 13 • Android 14 • Android 15 • Android 16 (Future • A-B-C models • Perfect) • Android 17 (Future • Hell Fighter • Super • Cell) • Android 18 (Future • Arale) • Android 19 • Android 20 (Future • Doctor Gero Corps) • Android 33 (Gaury) • Android 44 (Fuki • Kuwabara) • Android 55 • Android 76 • Android 1617 • Android 1718 • Android 1920 • Android 8000 • Android 19000|
|Other Androids||Arale Norimaki • Obotchaman • Dr. Kochin • Dr. Wheelo • Cacao • Cyclopian Guard • Mecha Goku • Meta-Cooler • Mira • Guide Robo • Hatchiyack • Nimu • Nico|
|Related articles||Dr. Collie • Dr. Flappe • Dr. Mashirito • Caramel Man • Dr. Raichi • Machine Mutants • Senbei Norimaki|