|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Arak is a tan and somewhat wrinkly humanoid with large purple eyes. He has a red mohawk and does not have a nose, but has nostrils. He also has whiskers on his face and large purple lips. Arak wears very similar clothing to other Gods of Destruction such as Beerus.
Thoroughly investigates what he should target for destruction. Tries to expand his universe's potential with the minimal amount of destruction. His universe has the third-highest mortal level.
Not much is known about Arak's personality, but it can be assumed that he does his job as a God of Destruction very well, as he was able to ensure that his universe would not be erased by Zen-Oh's power by keeping his universe's mortality level at 7 or above.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
Arak attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Cukatail and Ogma, representing Universe 5. Arak watches the exhibition matches, and is opted out of the Tournament of Power due to Universe 5 having a high mortal ranking.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Arak possess the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Arak and Ogma's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Arak and Ogma represent.
- Japanese: TBA
- English: TBA
- Arak or araq is the name of an alcoholic beverage typically made from fermented grapes.
- Arak is also a Malay word for alcoholic beverages. Malay language speakers (mainly spoken in Malaysia but also spoken in Indonesia, Singapore & Brunei) tend to call any alcoholic beverages as "arak" by default instead of their proper name.
- Arak was designed by Toyotarō.