Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While plotting his plan to destroy all of the remaining Saiyans, Dr. Raichi sent Arbee, along with several other of his minions, to find and kill the Saiyans. He finds Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo in West City, and along with Kinkarn, the two start an assault on them.
During the fight, the Z Fighters try to use various energy attacks, but to no avail. Arbee, while attacking Gohan, clones himself into three different Arbees. After getting a handle on the situation, Gohan easily overpowers Arbee while in his Super Saiyan form and knocks him out with punches to the stomach and the head.
After that, the Z Fighters find out that the cause of them not being able to use their energy is that someone has released Destron Gas onto Earth. They set out to find the locations of the Destron Gas sources.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – An orange sphere of energy. Used in the Famicom video game.
- Combined Energy Wave – Used alongside Kinkarn to attack Goku.
- Power Drain – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Division – The ability to split into several identical duplicates to fight as a group.
Video game appearances
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku - Chikyū-Hen