|Debut||Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku|
|Date of death||Age 767|
While plotting his plan to destroy all of the remaining Saiyans, Dr. Raichi sent Arbee, along with several other of his minions, to find and kill the Saiyans. He finds Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo in West City, and along with Kinkarn, the two start an assault on them.
During the fight, the Z Fighters try to use various energy attacks, but to no avail. Arbee, while attacking Gohan, clones himself into three different Arbees. After getting a handle on the situation, Gohan easily overpowers Arbee while in his Super Saiyan form, and leaves him retreating.
After that, the Z Fighters find out that the cause of them not being able to use their energy is that someone has released Destron Gas onto Earth. They set out to find the locations of the Destron Gas sources.
Techniques and special abilitiesEdit
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Energy wave – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Power Drain – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Division – The ability to split into several identical duplicates to fight as a group.
Video game appearancesEdit
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku - Chikyū-Hen