Awamo is a short humanoid with pale blue skin and white hair, just like the other Angels although he wears it in a quiff style. He carries a short scepter with a gem that floats above it, he holds it in his right hand. Around his neck is a small light blue ring. His attire consists of pink robes, a black cuirass, and a dark green sash. Either his appearance or personality resembles a bodhisattva.
Awamo's high level allows him to sense everything.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival SagaAlongside Iwne and Anat, Awamo attends both the Zen Exhibition Match and the Tournament of Power. His universe is opted out of the Tournament as it has a high mortal ranking.
His level is so high that he is able to sense everything.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- All Sense - Due to his extremely high level, Awamo is capable of sensing everything.
- Healing – Awamo uses it to heal Iwne after the Zen Exhibition Match ends.
- Japanese: TBA
- English: TBA
- Like all Gods of Destruction and Angels, Awamo's name is a pun of a type of alcohol. Awamo's name is a pun of the alcoholic drink: Awamori.
- Awamo is the only male Angel attendant whose sash covers the black cuirass. The other male Angels wear their sash inside their black cuirass, while the female Angels wears their sash the same way as Awamo.