He is one of the two fusion characters that does not possess a dual voice, as Masako Nozawa plays both fusees.
Baroto's hair is slightly different from his fusees, as the hair tips are the up but the visual is kept. He keeps the red headband Bardock usually is seen with. He wears Goku's shirt and the underneath one but the colors are black and beige, respectively, and the armor appears above, colored with white and black with details being orange. Baroto also wears Bardock's red wristband with the Metamo Ring on his left arm. He is also seen wearing a red belt and a dark blue pants. And finally, he also keeps Bardock's red anklets and a pair of dark boots with its end being orange.
Baroto is always seen with a confident smile on his face, showing that he is fearless (a strong trait that both Bardock and Goku share).
Being the result of a fusion of two strong Saiyan fighters, Baroto is immensely strong.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Final Spirit Cannon - A sphere technique Bardock used against Frieza.
- Hyper Frustration Cannon - A stronger version of the Frustration Cannon used by Bardock.
- Rebirth Kamehameha - A variation of the Kamehameha used in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Ultra Spirit Bomb - An extremely powerful version of the Spirit Bomb used in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Baroto makes his debut in a video-game and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Japanese: Masako Nozawa
- Baroto's two locks of hair hanging on his shoulders bears some resemblence to his fusee, Bardock's son, Goku/Kakarot, at Super Saiyan 4.
- Baroto's wilder hairstyle might be because both father and son fusee's messy hairstyles are exactly identical to each other.