Buu Against Buu (どっちが勝つの!?善悪ブウブウ対決, Dotchi ga Katsu no!? Zenaku Bū Bū Taiketsu) is the second episode of the Fusion Saga and the two hundred fifty-fifth overall episode in the original dubbed and the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on February 8, 1995. Its original American air date was October 15, 2002.
Majin Buu fights the Evil Buu. In the end, the good Majin Buu shoots out the Chocolate Beam, and the Evil Buu blows it back towards him, turning the good Majin Buu into a piece of chocolate. The Evil Buu eats the good Majin Buu and gains his power, thus becoming Super Buu.
Super Buu then brutally kills Smitty, the second deranged gunman, by turning into liquid and going down his throat, making him expand until he explodes. Afterwards, he wants a good challenge and remembers being promised that he would have a good fight with Goten and Trunks, so he decides to pay them an early unexpected visit, now able to sense energy levels. Piccolo tells Dende this is a new problem. Goten and Trunks ask Piccolo if they can rest and Piccolo declines and they should continue to train, but Chi-Chi and Bulma angrily inform Piccolo that Goten and Trunks are exhausted and they need to rest and Piccolo reluctantly agrees.
- Good Buu vs. Evil Buu
- Evil Buu decimates Good Buu in battle, and eats the latter in chocolate form, resulting in a new, evil Super Buu.
- Using his new Ki Sense ability, Super Buu locates the Z Fighters on Kami's Lookout.
"I don't know... I don't like this, Dende! He's even stronger than the original Majin Buu! This is not good!"
"What an awful power... I've never felt anything like this. What's going on down there?"
- Just as in the previous episode, Dende appears in a younger form while conversing with Piccolo at Kami's Lookout.
- Due to the Good Buu's friendship with Hercule, the new Super Buu is unable to harm him or Bee.
- Majin Buu would later reappear in "Old Buu Emerges".
- This episode picked up where "The Evil of Men" had left off.