Camera Shy (危うしサイヤマン!激写に御用心!?, Ayaushi Saiyaman! Gekisha ni Goyojin!?) is the fifteenth episode of the Great Saiyaman Saga and the two hundred ninth overall episode of the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on December 8, 1993. Its original American air date was September 27, 2001.
Sharpner tries to get a picture of the Great Saiyaman unmasked so Videl will go out with him. Several attempts to do this are foiled, such as spraying water in Gohan's face, forcing him to take off his glasses, and trying to pull Gohan's glasses off himself, but he is eventually able to get a picture of him without his glasses on thanks to the help of an unnamed boy. However, Piccolo destroys all the cameras in the area, including Sharpner's.
Goku, Krillin, Android 18, and Piccolo each give it a light tap and get in the 200's of it (Android 18 originally scored a 774 but they told her that the machine is busted). Vegeta does not hold back at all and when he punches the machine, it is destroyed. Thus, all five of them qualify for the tournament.
- The people in the scene where the crowd starts chanting "Go, Satan!" seems to be a recycled and recolored scene from the movie Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound.
- When Sharpner tries to jump on Saiyaman from above, he misses because Gohan bends down and picks up frog Captain Ginyu.
- It is revealed by Krillin in this episode that Android 17 and Android 18 were once human but were turned into androids by Dr. Gero.
- When Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Krillin, Android 18, and Piccolo enter the area full of fighters, among the many fighters is an anthropomorphic leopard.
- A man who strongly resembles Mercenary Tao is seen standing right behind Goku as all the fighters entering the tournament are being addressed by a tournament staff member before the punching machine is brought out.
- Android 18's score on the punching machine, 774, could possibly be a reference to the current year that the Buu Sagas took place.
- Android 18's number drawn for the punching machine is the number 18.