The Cell Games Arena (セルゲーム会場 Seru Gēmu Kaijō, lit. "Cell Games Tournament Field") is the martial arts arena that Cell constructed for the Cell Games at 28 KS Point 5. It is located in a rocky wasteland between the Northern Wastelands and the Divine Crossing, north of Mutaito's Training Grounds.
Cell constructed the Cell Games Arena out of a giant piece of rock to host his tournament, the Cell Games, right after his battle against Future Trunks on the Tropical Islands. The arena was eventually destroyed by Cell himself during his battle against Goku, stating that without the ring, they would be able to go all out without having to worry about the out of bounds rules.
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden 2 (named Earth 1)
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu
- Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
- Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- Super Dragon Ball Z (named Cell Ring)
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (named Cell Game Ring)
- Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World (named Cell Ring)
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
- Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Z For Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball: Ultimate Swipe
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (Cell Games Arena and Destroyed Cell Games Arena)
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 (Cell Games Arena and Destroyed Cell Games Arena)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (Cell Games Arena with Wasteland stage representing the Destroyed Cell Games Arena)
- The Cell Games Arena is very similar to the arenas of the World Martial Arts Tournament and the Other World Tournament. But unlike those two, Cell's arena has four stone pillars around it, one in each corner, and has no official announcer (Jimmy Firecracker working for ZTV, not Cell).
- In Dragon Ball FighterZ, the technique Cell uses to cut up the mountain to create the arena appears as one of Cell's Super Attacks under the name Psycho Crash. Instead of using telekinesis to lift up a rock he lifts the opponent into the air in order to slash at them several times.
- In the story mode, it is implied that Cell rebuilt the arena as a home base as it appears on Earth in the story and Cell is at the Cell Games Arena in the Super Warrior Arc when he is approached by Frieza to provide him with information about Android 21 that had been acquired by the Ginyu Force. It should be noted that the arc takes place after Frieza's second death in Dragon Ball Super. Alternatively the arena was reconstructed by the Earthlings after the Cell Games as a historical landmark of where the tournament took place.