Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cell Games Arena (セルゲーム会場) is the martial arts arena that Cell constructed for the Cell Games at 28 KS Point 5. It is located in a rocky wasteland between the Northern Wastelands and the Divine Crossing, north of Mutaito's Training Grounds.
Cell constructed the Cell Games Arena out of a giant piece of rock to host his tournament, the Cell Games, right after his battle against Future Trunks on the Tropical Islands. The arena was eventually destroyed by Cell himself during his battle against Goku, stating that without the ring, they would be able to go all out without having to worry about the out of bounds rules.
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden 2 (named Earth 1)
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu
- Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
- Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- Super Dragon Ball Z (named Cell Ring)
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (named Cell Game Ring)
- Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World (named Cell Ring)
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
- Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Z For Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball: Ultimate Swipe
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (Cell Games Arena and Destroyed Cell Games Arena)
- The Cell Games Arena is very similar to the arenas of the World Martial Arts Tournament and the Other World Tournament. But unlike those two, Cell's arena has four stone pillars around it, one in each corner, and has no official announcer (Jimmy Firecracker working for ZTV, not Cell).