Cell Games Reenactment is a film that reenacts the events of the Cell Games the way the general public thinks they transpired (despite the fact that the actual Cell Games battle was broadcasted well into Goku's fight with Cell and many people witnessed Goku fighting on even grounds with Cell).
The film was shown at the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament.
It starts with Cell (played by K. Fujicka) announcing that he will destroy the world, with Goku and the rest of the Z Fighters appearing. They are shown fighting in the air with strings attached to their costumes. The next scene shows all the Z Fighters on the ground beaten and Mr. Satan (played by M. Hashimoto) showing up to challenge Cell. The film ends with Mr. Satan being the victor and the Z Fighters getting up admitting that they are not as good as him.
The film is a complete embarrassment to the real Z Fighters; Android 18 does a double take at the film, and Goku chuckles and says "Well, it was ridiculous and... untrue, but it kept me entertained". Even for Mr. Satan himself, because of "how cheesy and low budget" it was.
- The logo for the reenactment is a parody of the logo used at the beginning of most Dragon Ball Z movies.
- The film begins with a brief shot of the real Cell.
- Tien Shinhan and Yamcha are not shown in the beginning when all the Z Fighters are lined up to challenge Cell. However, both are shown in the scene where the Z Fighters appear defeated.
- Android 16 is not shown in the film, even though he played a big role in the real event and interacted with Mr. Satan. The Cell Juniors, Gohan's transformation into a Super Saiyan 2, and Future Trunks' death are also omitted.
- Goku does not die in the reenactment, despite the fact that he did die in the real event.