Cell is Complete (戦闘力無限大!! セルという名の破壊神誕生, Sentoryoku Mugendai!! Seru to Iu na no Hakaishin Tanjo) is the eighth episode of the Perfect Cell Saga and the one hundred sixtieth overall episode in the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on October 14, 1992. Its original American air date was November 1, 2000.
The episode commences with Cell in the process of transforming to Perfect Cell. Future Trunks tries to stop him because he does not want this world to end up like his. Then, the episode changes to a scene where Goku and Gohan are training. Gohan wants Goku to train him harder. It then skips to the battle with Semi-Perfect Cell, and thoughts of Android 18 are passing through Krillin's head. Semi-Perfect Cell had just finished transforming when Krillin attacks. He tries his best, but his attacks cause Cell literally no damage at all. During the time Cell is transforming into his Perfect form, the world begins shaking and Kame House gets flooded. The flooding ends when Perfect Cell's transformation is complete. The intensity of Cell's transformation is so radical that it is felt all the way on New Namek.
In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Gohan starts thinking about his helplessness and inability to help his friends. This frustration causes him to transform into a Super Saiyan to deflect the Kamehameha that Super Saiyan Goku shot at him. However, after this, he is too weak to hold his transformation and reverts to his normal form. Krillin and Future Trunks try their hardest to fight Perfect Cell, but they are shown to be no match when a single kick defeats and nearly kills Krillin.
- Krillin vs. Perfect Cell
- Future Trunks (Super Saiyan Second Grade) vs. Perfect Cell
- Goku (Super Saiyan) vs. Gohan
- Goku vs. Gohan
- Cell reveals his Perfect Form.
- It is shown that a 2nd Grade Super Saiyan is no match for Perfect Cell, as Future Trunks' attacks did not even faze him.
- Gohan transforms into a Super Saiyan again, but this time he fully acquires the form.
- The way Krillin envisioned Android 18's "death" is similar to the way Goku envisioned Krillin's in the episode "The Last Wish"; imagining, in a fit of rage, said person being lifted helplessly into the air, and screaming before being blown to dust.