"A girl who's skilled not just at martial arts, but at gun-fighting as well. She and Gato are related. Her overly calm brother annoys her."
"You haven't seen my brother? Argh, where could he be?!"
— Chocora asking Tekka about Gato in Dragon Ball Fusions
Chocora is shown to be more perceptive than her brother Gato, as she realizes that Tekka's Team are not gangsters like her brother believes. However despite her doubts, she joins her brother in fighting Tekka's Team. It is only after their defeat that she finally puts her foot down and tells her brother off for attacking innocent people. She is known to be annoyed by her brother due to his calm personality and tendency to jump to conclusions.
Techniques & Arsenal
- .22 Gun - A .22 caliber handgun that can fire up to three shots. One of Chocora's Special Moves. Has a chance of inflicting Rage status.
- .45 Gun - A .45 caliber handgun that can fire up to three shots. Can be learned by Chocora after reaching Lv. 43.
- Beam Gun - A gun that fires a powerful energy beam that produces a huge explosion. One of Chocora's Special Moves. Has a chance of inflicting Unseal status.
- Elite Beam Gun A more powerful Beam Gun Special Move which Chocora can learn after reaching Lv. 31.
- Speed Up - A Special Move that can increase Chocora's movement speed.
- Infinity Bullet - An Energy Barrage technique originally used by Android 18. One of Chocora's Special Moves.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Main article: Tirara