"Lord Slug! Forgive me! Who, who am I to remind you of your mortality!? Have mercy on me sire!"
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – Zeeun has the ability to fly with the use of ki, as shown in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Evil Impact – A powerful headbutt that is Zeeun's special attack in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video game appearances
Commander Zeeun made his video game debut in the Japanese only arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes, alongside his comrades and Lord Slug.
- Japanese: Kōji Totani (Lord Slug), Takuya Kirimoto (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- FUNimation dub: Brad Jackson
- AB Groupe dub: Paul Bandey
- Zeeun's name is a corruption of the Japanese word "seiun" (星雲), meaning "galaxy", fitting with the theme of the rest of Slug's minions being named after the Andromeda galaxy.
|Angila • Wings • Gyoshu and Kakuja • Lord Slug • Medamatcha|