On his way to Namek, Goku uses several Kamehameha fired one after another during his training; the goal being to try and block each. He later uses the technique against Frieza during their battle on Namek. Goku also uses this technique to destroy the moving spiked balls in Wheelo's fortress. Later, in his false Super Saiyan state, Goku uses the attack against Lord Slug. He also uses the technique as a Super Saiyan against Cell during the Cell Games, as a Super Saiyan 3 against Super Buu (w/ Gotenks absorbed), and as a Super Saiyan 3 as well against Kid Buu.
Adult Gohan uses the technique as an Super Saiyan 2 to blast the Sealed Ball where Majin Buu is locked in an attempt to destroy him before his release, firing several Electric Kamehamehas. The Super Saiyans Goten and Trunks fire a continuous Friend Kamehameha waves at Bio-Broly, and little later, Super Goten uses the technique alongside Super Trunks' Renzoku Energy Barrage against The Dictator's Zombie army. In the Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special, Goku uses the attack when fighting the monster Akami, and Akami copies and later uses it against Toriko.
Much later, Goku uses energy wave barrage against the Sigma Force, which remain hidden into the metallic structure of Dr. Myuu's tower. Soon after, he uses the technique two times in his fight against General Rilldo on the planet M-2. Goten uses a continuous attack during his short fight against Baby, right before attacking it with his Super Goten Strike. Goku later uses a variant named Final Assault to finish off Super 17.
Appearances in games
The technique appears under the generic name Renzoku Energy Dan in the Butōden series. It was named Continuous Kamehameha in the Budokai video game series, where it can also be used by Adult Gohan and Goten in addition to Goku and can be finished with a large Ki Blast (since Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2). It appears under the generic name Super Energy Wave Volley in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. It also appears in Battle of Z, where Goku uses it in his Super Saiyan and Sage forms. Goku can utilize this technique as an Ultimate Attack in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Daizenshuu 7, 1996
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game, 2000
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 59, "Destination: Guru"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 60, "Bulma's Big Day"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest, 1990
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug, 1991
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 180, "The Fight is Over"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 267, "Ready to Fuse?"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 232, "Buu is Hatched"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn, 1995
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 18, "Unexpected Power"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 19, "A General Uprising
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 26, "Saiyan Hunting"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 46, "Raising the Stakes"