Jeice was a pitcher in the Galactic Little League during his childhood, and it is there that he developed the Crusher Ball as his special technique. In order to use the attack, Jeice concentrates a high amount of energy in his left hand and creates a mid-sized, red-colored energy sphere by turning his palm upward. Then, Jeice slams the sphere with his open right hand hurling the energy sphere towards the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.
Jeice uses this attack once while fighting Goku on Namek. After swiftly evading Burter and Jeice's previous attacks, Burter suggests that Jeice uses the Crusher Ball as a distraction so Goku can leave his guard down. Jeice does so, however, Goku easily deflects the attack as if it were a beach ball.
- Crusher Volcano - Jeice's and the Future Warrior's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball Xenoverse. After striking a Fighting Pose, the user creates six Crusher Balls and with high speed movement hits them in quick succession at the opponent, then finish the attack with a bigger single Crusher Ball. When used by the Future Warrior, they will shout the attacks name, just like the original Crusher Ball.
- Super Crusher Ball - A stronger version of the Crusher Ball that appears as a Special Move in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Appearances in games
This attack appears as Jeice's ultimate attack in Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza, Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu, Dragon Ball Z: The Legend, the Budokai Tenkaichi series, Raging Blast series, Dragon Ball Heroes, and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi and Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi 3, it is a Blast 2 attack (Jeice's ultimate being the Red Comet Attack). Jeice uses this attack when Captain Ginyu summons him in the Supersonic Warriors series.
Zarbon is capable of performing the Crusher Ball in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 and Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butōden, named Destructive Sphere in the English version of Ultimate Battle 22. Captain Ginyu uses it in Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors, and Jeice also uses it when summoned by Ginyu.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, it appears as Jeice's signature Super Skill and can be obtained as a Super Skill for the Future Warrior in Parallel Quest 12: "Fierce Battle! Ginyu Force". There is also a more powerful version called "Crusher Volcano" which is Jeice's signature Ultimate Skill and can also be obtained by the Future Warrior in Parallel Quest 18: "Return of the Ginyu Force".
- During the time FUNimation Entertainment started dubbing the series, it was called "Fire Ball". This was changed in the redub.
- In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, when used by a Future Warrior with Male Voice Option 8 (which is actually the voice of Curtis Arnott/Takahata101, voice of TeamFourStar's Nappa from the Dragon Ball Z: Abridged online parody series) he will shout Space Australia which is both an in-joke and reference to DBZ: Abridged, as TFS Jeice's is from Space Australia (which is Australia in Space) which is parody of Jeice's Australian accent in the FUNimation dub (TFS Jeice also has an Australian accent due to him being Space Australian).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Dragon Ball Xenoverse, 2015
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Future Warrior: Male Voice Option 8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, 2016
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22, 1995
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Shin Butōden, 1995
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors, 2004
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, 2007
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu strategy guide, 1992