Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The king of the JUMP world has been imprisoned in a castle far away. It is up to the reader of Shonen Jump to use all of his knowledge of their published works to beat opponents and rescue the king. Altogether, there are 50 long stages where the player needs to answer the questions posed by the opponents to survive and move on. A password will be displayed after beating each of these stages.
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Ryotsu Kankichi (KochiKame)
- Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake!! Otokojuku)
- Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Tarurūto (Magical Tarurūto-kun)
- Maeda Taison (Rokudenashi BLUES)
- The main characters in this game are the same as in the 1991 Famicom game Famicom Jump II: Saikyō no Shichinin, except for Ta-chan from Jungle King Ta-chan who is replaced.
- Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Master Roshi, King Kai, Android 18, Dr. Gero, Frieza, and Cell make brief appearances in the game.