"Personally, I think it makes the forest look better. It can stand as the lone pillar of strength on this planet."
Daiz (ダイーズ, Daīzu)was the prince of the Pukinpa Dynasty on Planet Kabocha, but got recruited into the Turles Crusher Corps. joining forces with his partner Cacao. He made his debut appearance in Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might and made a second appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn.
He sports a punk-rock look, has dark teal hair with a ponytail, wears earrings, and a jewelry necklace.
Daiz was the prince of the Pukinpa Dynasty on planet kabocha. Sometime on the planet, he led his kingdom's army in an attack against Turles. Daiz fought so bravely against Turles that the Saiyan fugitive let him become one of his henchmen.
The Tree of Might
On Earth with Turles to plant the Tree of Might, Daiz faces off against Goku with the help of Cacao but are defeated. Later on he shows up again and fight Goku along with the rest of his team but he is slain by Goku when he uses the Kaio-ken and punches him in the face.
The movie pamphlet for The Tree of Might states that Daiz has a power level of 8,400. In Dragon Ball Cardass he is given a power level of 13,000, the highest of the Corp except for the leader, Turles.
In the movie Tree of Might, Daiz was defeated and was ultimately killed by Goku, both in his base and Kaio-Ken form.
- Ki Blasts – The most basic forms of energy waves. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Meteor Ball – A Full Power Energy Ball technique used against Goku. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Combined Energy Wave – Daiz and Cacao start by charging an energy sphere in their hands and then fire it in the form of a Full Power Energy Wave that eventually results in a massive red explosion on the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage. Daiz and Cacao used this to stop Goku when he tried to rescue Gohan.
- Japanese: Yūji Machi
- Ocean Group dub: Scott McNeil
- AB Group dub: Ed Marcus
- FUNimation dub: Mark Lancaster
- Latin American dub: César Soto
- Portuguese dub (Portugal): Joaquim Monchique
- Daiz's name is based on Japanese word "Daizu", it means soy.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
|Amond • Cacao • Lakasei • Rasin • Turles • Goku|