|Debut||Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might|
|Date of death||Age 764-Age 767|
|Allegiance||Turles Crusher Corps.|
"Personally, I think it makes the forest look better. It can stand as the lone pillar of strength on this planet."
Daiz is a member of the Turles Crusher Corps. He sports a punk-rock look, has dark green hair with a ponytail, wears earrings, and a jewelry necklace.
Daiz was the prince of the Pukinpa Dynasty on planet Kabocha, and led his kingdom’s army in an attack against Turles. He fought so bravely against Turles that Turles let him become one of his henchmen.
On Earth with Turles to plant the Tree of Might, Daiz is at first easily able to handle Goku with the help of Cacao. Later on, he is slain by Goku when he uses the Kaio-ken and punches him in the face.
Daiz later makes a cameo in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn.
Techniques and special abilitiesEdit
- Ki Blasts – The most basic forms of energy waves. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Meteor Ball – A Full Power Energy Ball technique used against Goku. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Combined Energy Wave – Daiz and Cacao start by charging an energy sphere in their hands and then fire it in the form of a Full Power Energy Wave that eventually results in a massive red explosion on the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage. Daiz and Cacao used this to stop Goku when he tried to rescue Gohan.
Video game appearanceEdit
- Japanese Dub: Yūji Machi
- Ocean Dub: Scott McNeil
- FUNimation Dub: Mark Lancaster
- Latin American Dub: César Soto
- Portuguese Dub (Portugal): Joaquim Monchique
- Like Amond and Cacao, Daiz is not named in the film's dialogue and his name is only given in the credits and character profiles.
|Amond • Cacao • Lakasei • Rasin • Turles • Goku|