"Zarbon and Dodoria, fused! Zarbon hates ugly things, so how will he work with Dodoria? The true is, they're both ugly, so it might just work!"
"You'll learn how much your strength pales to mine."
Dodobon is very confident in his strength which he believes to be greater than Tekka's power.
Techniques & Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.
- Ah, Lord Frieza! - A technique where the user tricks the opponent into looking behind them by acting as if Frieza is behind them, causing them to lose a turn. Acquired from both Dodoria and Zarbon and used by Dodobon as a Special Move.
- Elegant Maximum Blaster - The combination of Zarbon's Ultra Elegant Blaster and Dodoria's Ultra Maximum Buster used by Dodobon as a fusion Special Move.
- Monster Throw - A devastating throw attack used by Zarbon. Two stronger variants called Monster Smash and Monster Crash can also be learned in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Taunt EX - Draw in an enemy's attacks by inflicting Rage status. Dodobon's Special Skill that can only be used once per battle.
- Tough - Slows timeline reversal. One of Dodoria's passive Skills.
- Guard Genius - Take 10% less damage. One of Dodoria's passive Skills.
- Mad Warrior - Lower HP = Stronger Melee Ki. One of Zarbon's passive Skills.
- Speed Genius - Takes a little less time to act. One of Zarbon's passive Skills.
- Five-Way Fusion - A fusion dance created by the Ginyu Force which allows five people to fuse. Dodobon can use this technique to fuse with any four members of Tekka's Team to create an Ultra Fusion.
Main article: Monster Form The form that Dodobon takes upon fusing, and the only one he uses during the game is the Monster Form utilized by members of Zarbon's race.
Video game appearances