Dodoria's race is the race that Frieza's right-hand man Dodoria belongs to. Other members of this race appear as enemies in the video games Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza and Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu (being palette swaps of Dodoria). In Dragon Ball Fusions, they are considered part of the Alien race.
Dodoria's race are large humanoid creatures with spikes located on their body. At some point in history, Frieza integrated members of this race into his Galactic Frieza Army.
According to Dragon Ball Fusions, members of this race became integrated into the Frieza Force at some point before King Cold handed over control of the organization to his sons (possibly before either Cooler or Frieza were born).
Known members of the race
- Dodoria – One of Frieza's most powerful warriors and top two highest-ranking military commanders/generals alongside Zarbon.
- Kabosu (カーボス) – A golden version of Dodoria. He appears as an enemy in Gekishin Freeza.
- Gorman (ゴーマン) – A teal version of Dodoria. He appears as an enemy after Dodoria's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "Dren" or "Jaklu" in English versions. He has a power level of 14,000.
- Aprico (アプリコ) – A golden version of Dodoria. He appears as an enemy after Dodoria's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "Bobo" or "Ghoko" in English versions. He has a power level of 21,000.
- Dodoria's parents – Mentioned in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Caluppa - An elderly green-skinned member who has served within the Frieza Force since King Cold was in power. A character in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Sirami - A female member of Dodoria's race and an alien warrior who loves hand-to-hand combat and can easily take a few attacks without budging. A character in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Dodobon - The EX-Fusion of Dodoria and Zarbon.
- Captain Ginyu states that Frieza's high-ranking military and mercenaries are abnormally powerful due to the mutation in their genetic ancestry. Additional similarity to the power of these races is further highlighted by Vegeta's statement that they were born with great power but did not train the way Saiyans did and did not have the substantial Saiyan Power ability.
- Additional traits and appearance similarities are seen in other villains in the series, such as Misokatsun and Wings:
- Misokatsun is a genetically enhanced Bio-Warrior, so it is a possibility that Dr. Kochin may have the DNA and genetic make-up data of Dodoria's race and used them to create Misokatsun through his research.
- Wings is a member of Lord Slug's clan who was modeled after Dodoria for the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug. His Japanese name, Dorodabo, is also very similar to that of Dodoria.
- Abo and Kado, two elite soldiers of Frieza whose rank and power are on par with the mercenary Ginyu Force squadron, can combine into a far stronger entity named Aka. All three of them appear similar to members of Dodoria's race, especially as Aka.
- In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, if a Majin Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) takes Dodoria on as their instructor, he will state that at first glance he thought they were members of the same race, but after having a closer look, Dodoria realizes they are different. He will say this regardless of whether the Warrior is a male or female Majin.