"An alien attacker who destroys enemies with her special Crusher Ball."
Doola (ドーラ Dōra) is a female member of the Brench-seijin who appears in Dragon Ball Fusions. She is the leader of the Doola Force, a team of female alien fighters who fight against evil.
Doola is present at the Timespace Tournament, at one point Tekka requests she join his team, but she says she is already part of a team. Later in the game, Tekka may encounter Doola as a random enemy NPC. After reaching the 4th area, Doola and her team the Doola Force appear (made up entirely of female aliens which causes their team to resemble a female Ginyu Force) in Satan City. Tekka's Team notes their resemblance to the Ginyu Force and at first mistakes them for the Ginyu Force. After learning they are mistaken, Doola introduces herself as the leader of the team which work together to cleanse the world of evil, which is in sharp contrast to the villainous Ginyu Force. However Doola begins to wonder if their just wasting their time and where pretty close to disbanding. Doola feels that something is missing and that she feels she is not cut out to be team leader. Kranola starts arguing with Doola over her lacking strength and being filled with self-doubt, though Shorny calms them down. Parm suggests sparring with Tekka's Team as fighting might help Doola figure out what is bothering her. Tekka's Team must defeat all five girls at the same time to complete the battle. After they are defeated, Doola still hasn't figured out what they are missing and her team worries they will have to disband. However Kid Goku asks if they known any poses and Goten tells them about special fighting poses to Doola and her team. Doola and her team then perform a team fighting pose and they all discover a love for posing which was the thing their team was missing. Doola reveals she will continue leading the Doola Force and thanks Tekka's Team telling them they can call on the Doola Force for help anytime.
Techniques & Special Abilities
- Crusher Ball - An energy sphere technique originally developed by Jeice which Doola can use according to her enemy character profile.
- Super Crusher Ball - A stronger version of the Crusher Ball used by Doola as one of her Special Moves.
- Super Energy Blade - A stronger version of the Energy Blade used by Doola as one of her Special Moves.
- Happy Dance
- Super Leader - Teammates take less time to act. One of Doola's Skills.
- Ki Move Genius - Fewer Ki Blast Special Ki Orbs. One of Doola's Skills.
- Cheer - Support attack damage boost. One of Doola's Skills.
Video game appearances