The computer is programmed to think it actually is Dr. Gero, thus contains all of Gero's memories. The super computer makes appearances in the Androids Saga and in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!, kept in Dr. Gero's Laboratory basement. After its creator's death, the computer continues working on and completing Cell, Android 15, Android 14, and Android 13. It is destroyed by Future Trunks and Krillin when they come to Gero's lab in order to destroy Present Cell still in his larval form. While destroying the supercomputer and the surrounding lab, Future Trunks also made sure to state to the computer that he was inflicting payback for the suffering it caused in his future.
In the FUNimation Dub of the latter, the computer is shown talking, when in the original version it was only implied that it was supplying information to Android 13 and was silent.
The original form of this machine is an immobile super computer which continues Dr. Gero's plan and creates powerful warriors even after its creator's death.
In the Nintendo DS game Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2, in Future Trunks' Alternate Timeline, the Super Computer takes the form of an identical copy of Gero in his Android 20 form and uses it to fight Teen Gohan and Future Trunks when the latters attempt to destroy Future Gero's lab. The computer and the other two Androids 20s accompanying it are defeated by Teen Gohan and Future Trunks, and Gohan uses a Kamehameha to destroy the Super Computer and the lab.
- Cell – A project deemed too long for Dr. Gero to finish in his lifetime, so he programmed the computer to finish the job for him.
- Android 15 – The computer completes his programming after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Android 14 – The computer completes his programming after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Android 13 – The computer completes his programming after Dr. Gero is killed and in order to help Android 15 and Android 14 to kill Goku.
- Alternate Timeline
- Future Dr. Gero copy – In Future Trunks' Alternate Timeline in Supersonic Warriors 2, the computer takes the form of Future Gero in order to fight Teen Gohan and Future Trunks.
- Androids 20 – Two other perfect copies of Android 20 used to assist the computer in combat in Supersonic Warriors 2. They are referred to as the Doctor Gero Corps.
Video game appearances
The computer appears in the background of one of the stages in the arcade game Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle.The computer's future counterpart appears as an antagonist in Gohan's story in Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2. After the Cell Games, Future Trunks brings Teen Gohan to his time, they dispose of the Future Androids and Future Cell, and plan to destroy Future Gero's lab. There, they meet the computer who has taken the form of Gero and plans to create a new body for Gero using data from Gohan and Future Trunks. The computer and the other two Androids 20s accompanying it are defeated by Teen Gohan and Future Trunks, and Gohan uses a Kamehameha to destroy the Super Computer and the lab.
The now derelict computer appears in Dr. Gero's lab in Dragon Ball Online.
- Dr. Raichi's Super Computer Hatchiyack is very similar to Dr. Gero's Super Computer, for perpetuating its creator's hatred and continuing the fight even after its creator's death. Like Hatchiyack, Future Dr. Gero's Super Computer takes the form of a mechanical fighter after its creator's death in Supersonic Warriors 2.