Numerous quotations throughout the Dragon Ball movies can be found in the appending sections, broken down in the following format. The following quotes are comprised and collected from the Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy full-length movie.
- Lord Yao: You should be ashamed of yourselves! The three of you couldn't deal with a little kid?
- Lord Yao: I am lord of the demons. You are but a child. How can this be?
- Goku: It wasn't the Dragon Ball, Goku. It was your courage and love that opened the right doors! You did it by yourself. I'm proud of you grandson. Stay pure, that's your armor.
- Susha: Wait a second, you're the one that escaped from Mamba! Good, I'm glad you escaped! Now I don't have to share you with anyone!
- Puck: What're you so bummed out about, dork?
- Goku Jr.: This really nice man stole my food.
- Puck: Now, how could he have been nice if he stole your food? You can't trust people on the road, especially nice people.
- Puck: Wow! Look at the size o' that pot. Lucky we didn't land in it!
- Mamba: Oh, but the night's still young. You'll find your way in there soon enough.
- Mamba: I'm making my special pasta, and you two are the meatballs! There's nothing like human meat! If it's cooked right, it just melts off the bone! And I'm famished.
- Goku Jr.: Wait! You were so nice and pretty before. Someone that beautiful would never do anything to hurt us!
- Mamba: You thought I was beautiful? Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. I am cute. Gosh, that's so sweet of you.
- Goku Jr.: I can't go across. I'm scared of heights.
- Puck: Well, I'm scared of pretty blue man-eating she-demons with butcher knives! So lets go!
- Goku Jr.: It's you again!
- Mamba: Heh heh heh. Don't act so surprised. You butchered my hair! I had to track you down and kill you. So sorry!
- Torga: B-b-but Mamba! You look ravishing that way!
- Susha: Hey you two lovebirds! He's getting away!
- Torga: I'll peck his little eyes out!
- Goku Jr.: Wait! What did I do? Why do you wanna kill me?
- Lord Yao: I don't need a reason. You're human! That's good enough!