Chapter 3 is the third chapter of the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ (manga).
A space ship, containing of Bulma and an unknown character arrived. He was later known to be Jaco and he was revealed to the group that he is a long-time friend of the Brief family. While Bulma had to luck on getting in touch with Vegeta nor Goku, she has Jaco help the Z-Fighters battle against the Frieza Force. While they were having a conversation, Sorbet orders the soldiers to attack them. Surprised, Sorbet notices that Frieza's soldiers were failing at taking the warriors on. However Frieza is not. He notices Gohan who turned Super Saiyan, take out Shisami with one punch. On Beerus' planet, Whis is still training Goku and Vegeta. The Oracle Fish arrives and tells Whis to check his messages, in which he received one from Bulma.
Back on Earth, Bulma receives a message from Goku and he needs Gohan, Tien Shinhan, Master Roshi, and Krillin to fully power-up so that he could each Earth using Instant Transmission from Beerus' planet. On arriving, Goku and Vegeta encounter Frieza briefly, and Frieza immediately transforms into his fourth form. Goku is the first to battle Frieza with Vegeta on the sidelines. Goku and Frieza charge at each other and begin fighting. During the fight, Goku has the upper hand with Frieza struggling to keep up. Goku fires a Kamehameha wave and Frieza is heavily damaged. Goku notices that Frieza is holding back his power and encourages to bring it out. Frieza begins showing off his new evolution...
- MAX Power Kamehameha
- Gekiretsu Madan
- Beam Rifle
- Destructo Disc
- Galactic Patrol Gun
- Instant Transmission
- Killer Ball
- God Kamehameha
- Gohan, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, Master Roshi (Max Power) and Jaco vs. Frieza Soldiers
- Gohan (Super Saiyan) vs. Shisami
- Goku (Saiyan beyond God) vs. Frieza (Final Form)
Movie and Manga differences
- In the manga, Gohan is shown defeating Shisami in one punch. While that also happens in the movie, the manga omits his fight with Piccolo beforehand.
- As this was a promotional manga, the ending of the story did not make it in the manga in order to urge readers to find out what happened next by going to see the movie.