Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Numerous quotations throughout the Dragon Ball movies can be found in the appending sections, broken down in the following format. The following quotes are comprised and collected from the Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might full-length movie.
- Turles: He is a Saiyan. Saiyans never perish.
- Turles: Soon the fruit will blossom and we will reap what we have sewn. We can finally set this planet right.
- Turles: We sent him to destroy the Earth and he failed. You can never learn to be a true warrior under his guidance. Show me you are smarter...and join me.
- Turles: It's always a shame to lose a Saiyan, especially when they turn out as weak and kind-hearted as you and your father.
- Turles: Kakarot, you are a disgrace to your people. Thousands of years of evolution and you cast it aside for a multitude of weaklings!
- Amond: What pitiful losers. You actually think you can destroy the Tree of Might?
- Amond: Why don't you put your money where your mouth is!
- Gohan: I'll be better from now on, mom. Promise.
- Chi-Chi: Good. Because we need a lawyer in the family, Gohan.
- Yamcha: Come on, I can totally help Gohan with his school work.
- Chi-Chi: Aha ha. That's exactly what I'm afraid of.
- Yamcha: Aw...
- Cacao: The first thing is to wipe out this filthy planet.
- Amond: Don't worry. From what I've seen, that won't be very difficult.
- Turles: Yes. You men focus on that. Leave the weak excuse of a Saiyan to me.
- Goku: You put this tree on our planet...but you never asked.
- Daiz: Personally, I think it makes the forest look better. It can stand as the lone pillar of strength on this planet.
- Turles: Kakarot, you raised this Saiyan too much like an Earthling.
- Goku: I raised him to know the difference between good and evil. Unlike some people.
- Turles: I know the difference. I just don't care.