Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game's cabinet was unique for being shaped like a robot with markings similar to Goku's gi, that held a monitor and controls. The game is played with four buttons and a 16 directions joystick. It has a gameplay very similar to the Street Fighter series. The background is destructible.
Although the game was a Japanese exclusive, rumors have persisted for some time that imported copies of the game and its sequel Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle have appeared in the United States. However both games have become available to English speaking fans through emulation.
- Super Saiyan Goku (enabled when Goku wins 5 matches in a row. He'll stay transformed until the machine resets or until he beats Frieza in story mode)
- World Martial Arts Tournament
- Kami's Lookout
- Kame House
- Gizard Wasteland
- Namek 1 (Moori's village)
- Namek 2 (Guru's house)
- Frieza's spaceship (Inside/Outside)
- Dying Namek
- When Goku wins the final battle of the game, against Frieza, he performs the Spirit Bomb. Vegeta performs the Final Flash. Gohan and Piccolo perform Continuous Energy Bullets. Super Saiyan Goku performs the Super Kamehameha.
- The Ginyu Force members Ginyu, Recoome, and Burter all share exactly the same ending.
- The lineup of the characters in the ending credits is replicating the spines of the Dragon Ball manga books released up to that point.