|Dragon Ball Z Arcade|
|Series||DBZ Arcade series|
|Platform(s)||Sega System 32|
|Video games Listing - Category|
The game's cabinet was unique for being shaped like a robot with markings similar to Goku's gi, that held a monitor and controls. The game is played with four buttons and a 16 directions joystick. It has a gameplay very similar to the Street Fighter series. The background is destructible.
Although the game was a Japanese exclusive, rumors have persisted for some time that imported copies of the game and its sequel Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle have appeared in the United States. However both games have become available to English speaking fans through emulation.
- World Martial Arts Tournament
- Kami's Lookout
- Kame House
- Gizard Wasteland
- Namek 1 (Moori's village)
- Namek 2 (Guru's house)
- Frieza's spaceship (Inside/Outside)
- Dying Namek
- When Goku wins the final battle of the game, against Frieza, he performs the Spirit Bomb. When Vegeta wins the final battle against Frieza, he performs the Final Flash.
- The lineup of the characters in the ending credits is replicating the spines of the Dragon Ball manga books released up to that point.