Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle (ドラゴンボールZ 2 スーパーバトル, Doragon Bōru Zetto Tsū Supā Batoru) is a video game for arcades based on the anime Dragon Ball Z. It was designed and manufactured in Japan by Banpresto in 1995. The game is a direct sequel to the previous arcade Dragon Ball Z game, produced two years earlier.
Unlike its predecessor, this game's elements are more similar to those of the Butōden series. A unique feature is that each character has his or her own game ending (that does or does not fit into the series' own storyline). Like its predecessor, each of the 10 playable characters have their own battle stage, and several characters from the series who are not playable in the game are seen in the background of those battle stages.
The game is also known for its darker water color palette.
- Super Saiyan Goku
- Super Saiyan 2 Gohan
- Super Saiyan Vegeta
- Super Saiyan Future Trunks
- No. 20
- No. 18
- No. 16
- World Martial Arts Tournament
- Rocky Area
- Alternative Future
- Satan's Arena
- Devil's Toilet
- Dr. Gero's Lab
- Red Ribbon Army Headquarters
- Cell Games Arena
- The character roster remains the same as Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden, however Super Saiyan Gohan has been upgraded to Super Saiyan 2 and Frieza has been replaced by Mr. Satan.
- Goku's ultimate attack in this game, Shenron Blast, could be described as a "Dragon Fist Kamehameha", similar to the 10x Dragon Kamehameha.
- A glitch in the game happens after you beat your doppleganger in which every character afterwards uses their "Player 2" color palette.
- The two bandits Android 16 confronts in his ending are the same bandits that appear in the Great Saiyaman Saga.