"Earth Music" is a Dragon Ball Z soundtrack composed by Bruce Faulconer. It is featured in Best of Dragon Ball Z: Volume 2.
- When Dr. Brief is fixing the Capsule Corporation spaceship.
- When Chi-Chi wants to go to Namek.
- Episode 103/118, "Frieza's Counterattack": when Yamcha, Oolong, Puar and Bulma hang out at Capsule Corporation while Yamcha sings a little song from an old cat food commercial.
- Episode 103/118, "Frieza's Counterattack": when Vegeta calls out to Bulma to bring him a towel while he is taking a shower at Capsule Corporation.
- Episode 108/123, "Goku's Special Technique": after Goku accidentally injures Chi-Chi when he returns home and asks to train with Gohan for the battle against the Androids.
- Episode 110/125, "Goku's Ordeal": when Goku and Piccolo start to take driving lessons.
- Episode 113/128, "Double Trouble for Goku": when Master Roshi and Oolong look at Dirty Magazines at Kame House.
- Episode 122/137, "Last Ditch Effort": when Yajirobe chooses to go to Capsule Corporation for cake and ice cream after Bulma asks Gohan to take her there to see her mother Mrs. Brief.
- Episode 123/138, "Closing In": when Chiaotzu is cooking for Master Roshi, Oolong, and Turtle at Kame House during the Androids Saga.
- Episode 125/140, "Seized with Fear": when Master Roshi asks Oolong what is he, chopped liver at Kame House.
- When Goku and Gohan are eating on Kami's Lookout before training at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
- Episode 154/169, "No Worries Here": when Krillin throws a rock at Goku's head to test his reactions during the ten-day period prior to the Cell Games.
- Episode 156/171, "Memories of Gohan": when Chi-Chi angrily sneaks up behind Gohan after Gohan accidentally blew the cake all over the house.
- When Goku, Vegeta, Mr. Satan, Dende and Good Buu return to Kami's Lookout with the help from Kibito Kai.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.