"You can help an ally by holding down the button! Move effects change by Race."
This technique is a Fighting Pose used to inspire ones allies. Frieza uses the same pose in Resurrection 'F' . However, the aura is purple instead of navy blue. In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, it has different effects depending on the user's Race.
Effects by Race
- Increases allies attack power. Produces a red aura.
- Causes Allies to recover Ki. Produces a yellow aura.
- Causes Allies to recover Stamina. Produces a green aura.
- Heals by slowly recovering allies health. Produces a Light Blue aura.
- Frieza's race
- Increases allies movement speed. Produces a Navy Blue aura.
Video Game Appearances
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Emperor's Sign returns as one of Frieza's Super Skills where it is used by 1st Form Frieza in his Battle Suit 1 and First Form Skillsets. It can also be obtained by the Future Warrior by purchasing it from the TP Medal Shop (open from Friday to Sunday) for 25 TP Medals. This skill functions the same way it did in Xenoverse.
- Its ability to heal allies when used by Namekian characters appears to be a reference to the Healing ability of Healer-type Namekians.