Cui uses his version, the Bomb Strike against Vegeta. Yamcha uses the technique to defeat Recoome on King Kai's planet. Yamcha charges ki into his fist and delivers an energized punch. After being hit with the attack, Recoome is launched forward and then slightly upwards before hitting the ground again. Frieza also uses it while fighting Goku. Piccolo uses it to destroy Cyclopian Guards. Goku uses an energized punch named Heroic Force while fighting Majin Vegeta.
- Cui (Bomb Strike)
- Vegeta (Final Blow, Savage Strike)
- Bardock (Heat Phalanx, Tyrant Lancer, Spirit of Saiyans, Brave Heat)
- Namekian Warrior
- Yamcha (Ki Blast Thrust)
- Garlic Jr.
- Goku (Blast Fist, Heroic Force, Super God Fist)
- Future Trunks (Maximum Blow)
- Vegito (Savage Strike)
- Duplicate Vegeta (Final Blow)
- Martial Artists (Double Strike)
- Future Warrior (Ki Blast Thrust, Tyrant Lancer, Saiyan Spirit, Final Blow)
- Future Warrior (Ki Blast Thrust, Super God Fist, Tyrant Lancer, Saiyan Spirit, Brave Heat, Final Blow, Savage Strike)
Video Game Appearances
The technique is named Flash Punch in Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors. An Energy Punch is one of Gohan's techniques in Dragon Ball Z: Buyū Retsuden and Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2, one of Future Trunks' techniques in Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 3, one of Frieza's techniques in Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension (appearing as the fiery blast he used against Goku) one of Vegeta's techniques in Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II, and one of Goten's techniques in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury. Cui uses his version under the name Bomb Strike in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi. In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Yamcha uses a version of the technique under the name Ki Blast Thrust as one of his Super Skills, which he will teach to the Future Warrior during Yamcha's Training as the Warrior's Master available in the GT Pack 1 DLC. Bardock also uses the technique as part of his Tyrant Lancer Super Skill.