Screenshot of Shen Long from the Dragon Ball metaseries, based on the Dragon Ball manga by Akira Toriyama.
This image is a screenshot from a copyrighted film, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by the studio which produced the film, and possibly also by any actors appearing in the screenshot. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution screenshots
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Fair use for more information.
To the uploader: please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as described on Wikipedia:Image description page, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
Fair use rationale
It is believed that this image, Shen Long.jpg , is subject to fair use in the article Shen Long because:
- This image illustrates the text next to which it appears, which describes the character portrayed.
- It is of much lower resolution than the original (copies made from it will be of very inferior quality).
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to market or sell the work in any way.
- This image is used on various websites, so its use here does not make it significantly more accessible or visible than it already is.
- The image is being used in an informative way and should not detract from the original work.
- No free or public domain images have been located for this item.