== Summary ==
Super Buu's alternate absorptions in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 - 
This is a screenshot of a copyrighted computer game or video game, and the copyright for it is most likely held by the company or person that developed the game. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution screenshots
- for identification and critical commentary on
- the computer or video game in question or
- the copyrighted character(s) or item(s) depicted on the screenshot in question
- on the English-language Dragon Ball Wikia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material, is not being used to generate profit in this context, and presents ideas that cannot be exhibited otherwise. See Wikipedia:Fair use and fair use rationale.
To the uploader: please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as described on Wikipedia:Image description page, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
Fair use rationale
It is believed that this image, SuperBooBudokai2.jpg , is subject to fair use in the article Djinn Boo because:
- This image illustrates the text next to which it appears, which describes the character.
- It is of much lower resolution than the original (copies made from it will be of very inferior quality).
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to market or sell the work in any way.
- This image is used on various websites, so its use here does not make it significantly more accessible or visible than it already is.
- The image is being used in an informative way and should not detract from the original work.
- No free or public domain images have been located for this item.