"For The Ones He Loves! The Unbeatable Great Saiyaman!!" (愛するもののために! 不屈のグレートサイヤマン!! Aisuru mono no tame ni! Fukutsu no Gurēto Saiyaman!!) is the seventy-fourth episode of Dragon Ball Super. Its Japanese air date is January 15, 2017.
Gohan manages to dodge Jaco's cannon blast and learns of Watagash's ability to possess its hosts. Cocoa brings Gohan back to her apartment to rehearse, but she hides the fact that she was forced by Barry to let photos be taken of the pair for the tabloids. She has a secret change of heart and does not let the photos get taken in her room. When the pair go to the roof the next morning, Barry gets the pictures of Gohan getting a kiss from Cocoa and revealing himself as Great Saiyaman. Barry immediately brings the photos to Videl in an attempt to expose Gohan as a cheater. As he tries to woo Videl again, she sees through Barry's act and refuses his advances. Watagash finds and possesses Barry by turning him into a powerful monster in the process. The possessed Barry dispatches Gohan and kidnaps Pan. He seeks a final showdown with Gohan. Barry proves formidable. Gohan is nearly killed in the struggle. Videl and Pan express complete faith in Gohan's desire to protect them and call out for his aid. Gohan transforms into "Super Great Saiyaman" and knocks out Barry, which separates him from Watagash in the process. The film becomes a hit. Cocoa blackmails Barry into keeping Gohan's secret with the knowledge that Barry was the monster that attacked the city. Now seeing him as less of a threat, Jaco lets Watagash escape.
- Gohan (Great Saiyaman/Super Saiyan) vs. Watagash (Infected Barry Kahn)
- This is the first episode to depict an onscreen kiss on the lips.
- This is the first episode in the entire Dragon Ball series to feature Great Saiyaman as a Super Saiyan with his helmet on, in the video game Dragon Ball Xenoverse and its sequel, Great Saiyaman can transform into a Super Saiyan with his helmet on as well, however, in Dragon Ball Z, Gohan transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 in this outfit, but he only wears his glasses, because it was illegal to use headgear in the World Tournament.
- A tower similar to the real life appears in this episode.
- Script - King Ryu
- Storyboard - Masanori Sato
- Episode Director - Masanori Sato
- Animation Supervisor - Tsutomu Ono & Yukihiro Kitano
- Assistant Supervisor - Noborisa Sawaki
- Key Animators - Tsutomu Ono, Noborisa Sawaki, Taiichiro Ohara, Hiroyuki Uchida, Yoko Iizuka, Masakazu Yoshimoto, Yukihiro Kitano, Nobuyoshi Sasakado, Hirotaka Nii, Maria Ichino, Mua Tsukino
- 2nd Key Animators - TAP, Union Cho