Frieza's Elite (フリーザ様御一行, Furīza-sama go Ikkō) are a faction of soldiers representing the strongest members of the Galactic Frieza Army under the command of Emperor Frieza. Frieza is the self-proclaimed "lord of the universe" who spends hundreds of years controlling an interplanetary empire.
Frieza's Elite make their debut with the Saiyan Raditz, who is sent to Earth in "The New Threat" ("The Arrival of Raditz" in the edited anime) to investigate the planet's status and recover his brother Kakarot (now known as Goku on Earth). However, Raditz makes no mention of Frieza, instead simply citing that the Saiyans are responsible for planet broking. It is not until the episode "Held Captive" that the universal threat Frieza poses is first described. Frieza's most esteemed henchmen and possibly those who he has collaborated with the longest are Zarbon and Dodoria, who each act as his closest advisers and military commanders.and Dodoria participating in the extermination of one of the most powerful Saiyan platoon. Decades later, Vegeta executes both Dodoria and Zarbon on Namek, although initially a transformation used by the
In the special Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku, both Zarbon and Dodoria oversaw the destruction of the Saiyan race, with Zarbon suggesting the Saiyans be eliminated before they form a rebellion, latter gets the best of the Saiyan.
The Ginyu Force are also among the soldiers employed by Frieza, serving as a High-Level Executive Class team, and are among the strongest of soldiers within Frieza's empire - with their captain Ginyu acting as the right-hand man of Frieza himself.
In Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, a large remnant faction of Frieza's empire led by Sorbet revived Frieza and attacked Earth to gain revenge against the Saiyans. Those under Sorbet and Frieza's command included the elite soldiers Shisami and Tagoma (who himself later briefly became Frieza's right-hand man).
Frieza's Honor Guard were the most elite soldiers in Frieza's army and served directly under the command of Frieza and Cold. These guard troops survived the falling apart of Frieza's empire, and attempted to invade Earth in Age 820, and later joined the Time Breakers in an attempt to once more revive Frieza himself.
- Frieza (Emperor/Supreme Leader)
- Frieza's Aids/Guards
- Frieza Soldiers
- Vegeta (Elite combatant; deserted)
- Ginyu Force (High Level Executive-Class)
- Ginyu (Ginyu Force's Captain/Frieza's right-hand man)
- Frieza's Subordinates (Elite combatants)
- Abo & Kado (High Level Executive-Class)
- Tagoma (Elite combatant/Commander candidate)
- Shisami (Elite combatant/Fleet manager)
- Guard troops (Frieza's Honor Guard)
- Life-Risking Blow! (Combatants)
- Blind Meteor (Frieza, Zarbon, Dodoria)
- Cracker Formation (Frieza & Ginyu)
- Cold Family Power (Frieza & King Cold)
- Ghost King (Frieza & King Cold)
- Freeze Storm (Frieza & Cooler)