The Frieza Force employs several medics of different races.
Episode of Bardock
Bardock - The Father of Goku
2 Medics of the Frieza Force, called Planthorr and Malaka, appear on Planet Vegeta where they supervise the Saiyan babies births (notably Kakarot) and later they also worked to heal Bardock who returned unconscious from Kanassa. These two were presumably killed when Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta.
Medics of the Frieza Force appear on Planet Frieza No. 79 to heal Vegeta, who barely made it alive from Earth. The team of 4 medics shown here were of Malaka's race, with one Malaka-lookalike leading the operation. Appule tried to nurse Vegeta back to health after Zarbon defeated him for further interrogation for the Namekian Dragon Ball he stole from the natives. They were allegedly killed when the Scouter computer failed to read Super Saiyan Goku's Power level while fighting Frieza and exploded.
After King Cold and Frieza's Subordinates discovered the shattered body of Frieza floating unconscious amongst Planet Namek's debris they'd brought him on board of King Cold's spaceship and took a flight to King Cold's planet where the medical team led by Malaka-esque took care of his rejuvenation and launched a procedure of turning the defeated tyrant into a half Cyborg - Mecha Frieza - who is stronger and faster than his purely organic form. It was afterwards that Frieza and Cold's invasion to Earth took place.
- Horned member of Appule's race (under Chilled)
- Malaka's race doctor from Planet Frieza 79
- 3 Malaka's race medics
- Team who repair Frieza
- Sorbet's Spaceship Malaka's race medic (manga only)
- There's an animation inconsistency with the soldiers who are sitting in front of King Cold. their designs and sitting places are changed within the same scene.
- In Dragon Ball Z Kai the scene were King Cold took the damaged Frieza to be rebuild in his planet was removed and the scenes of his mechanic body's creation allegedly took place upon King Cold's spaceship.