Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user creates a sphere of energy and then fires it at the opponent, inflicting greater damage than the normal energy sphere (hence the name "Full Power"). The Full Power Energy Ball can also be fired more than once at a time.
Known users of the Full Power Energy Ball or similar attacks are: Garlic Jr., Kid Gohan, Great Ape Vegeta, Bardock, Appule, Burter, Jeice (as part of the Continuous Crasher Cannon), Daiz (Meteor Ball), Android 17, Android 15 (Multi-step Ki Blast & Murder Ball), Android 14 (Murder Ball), Kogu, Bido, Bojack, Gotenks, Super Buu (w/ Gohan absorbed), Uub, and Super 17.
In Dragon Ball Heroes, special cards allow cartain characters to perform a Super Energy Sphere, also putting them in sparking mode and increasing their damage by four times its usual level. These characters include Final Form Frieza, Future Trunks (Xeno), Super Saiyan 3 Broly, Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta, Ultimate Gohan, Super Saiya GT Goku, Turlce, Super Perfect Cell, Super Saiyan Vegito, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Buu and Super Saiyan GT Goten .
- Combined Energy Ball – A version where two fighters charge their own energy spheres, and combine the spheres into one before firing the attack. This version is used by Salt and Mustard, as well as Android 15 and Android 14.
- Double Energy Sphere Version – The user charges two energy spheres at once and then launches them at the target. Burter fires two energy balls from the same hand, while Android 17 where he launches a Full Power Energy Ball from each hand. Burter uses this attack in combination with Jeice to form the Continuous Crasher Cannon, and Future Android 17 uses this attack with his sister Future Android 18 while attacking Future Gohan. Both versions are simply called Full Power Energy Ball in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and the Raging Blast games, and it also appears in Dragon Ball Z: Sagas and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (also called Full Power Energy Ball).
- Sacred Light Bullet - A variation used by Western Supreme Kai during her fight against Kid Buu.
- Triple Energy Sphere Version – Version used by Garlic Jr. Like Android 17, Garlic Jr. launches a Full Power Energy Ball from each hands, but then he fires a third ball from both hands. Also named Full Power Energy Ball in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Underground Energy Ball – The version used by Bido. Bido launches an energy ball that travels through the ground before exploding where the opponent is.