Vegeta first extends his index and middle fingers forward and charges a white energy sphere while streaks of electricity surround his body. He then fires the energy sphere in the form of an energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage. Another version has Vegeta simply hold out his hand with index finger pointed outward and strikes the opponent with deadly force.
Vegeta first uses the attack few times as a kid. While attacking a planet with his father and several soldiers, Vegeta uses the attack to vaporize an alien. During training, Vegeta uses the technique to destroy Saibamen.
On Namek, Vegeta uses the second version in an attempt to murder Tsuno when the village elder refuses to give the village's Dragon Ball, but a Namekian villager defends Tsuno from Vegeta's finger blast taking the shot instead.
Appearances in games
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 88, "The End of Vegeta"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku, 1990
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 11, "Terror on Arlia"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 50, "Unexpected Problem"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler, 1992
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 275, "Deadly Vision"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 36, "The Tuffle Gorilla Attacks!"