Geene is a tall fish or merman like humanoid with red iris eyes and two fin-shaped ears. He is the only God of Destruction who looks like a conditioned warrior, having a noticeably muscular build.
Geene is very competent god from the universe that gave birth to Time Travel through mortal hands who performs his job mercilessly and without discrimination. However, he has become bored because there is nothing to destroy, though he looks forward to the Tournament of Power.
Geene seems to be a very confident and proud of himself, as he widely smiles when his universe is spared by the two Zen-Ohs and in response to the conversation of the gods of the four spared universes.
He is also clever enough to realize the Great Priest's intent when he suggested to test the arena for the Tournament of Power alongside Iwne, Liquiir and Arack, knowing beforehand that they would be ordered to rebuild it thus Geene refused to participate stating that the results would be obvious.
He was visibly unnerved by the erasures of Universe 9 and Universe 10.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
Geene attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Martinu and Ugg, representing Universe 12. Geene watches the exhibition matches, and is opted out of the Tournament of Power due to Universe 12 having a high mortal ranking.
Geene later appears in the World of Void along Martinu, Ugg, and gods from other universes. Liquiir, Iwne, and Arack spar in the Tournament of Power's arena to test its durability. When Ugg asks Geene if he would spar with them, Geene refuses and says the results would be obvious. He seemed apathetic after witnessing their battle, which resulted in a crater in the center of the arena and a tower falling down. The arena was made of Kachi Katchin, which was stronger than the Katchin of Universe 7.
As with all Gods of Destruction, Geene is supremely powerful, and rivals his Angel attendant, Martinu, as one of the mightiest entities in Universe 12, and among the strongest in all of the universes.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Geene possess the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Geene and Ugg's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Geene and Ugg represent.
- God of Destruction's Trump Card (破壊神の切り札 Hakaishin no Kirifuda) - Geene's special attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese: Yusei Oda
- English: TBA
- Geene's name is directly taken from an alcoholic drink 'Gin', continuing the alcohol name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Geene was designed by Toyotarō.
- Geene and Quitela have the exact same symbols on their God of Destruction garbs.