Geene is a tall fish or merman like humanoid with red iris eyes and two fin-shaped ears. He is the only God of Destruction who looks like a conditioned warrior, having a noticeably muscular build.
Geene is a very competent god from the universe which gave birth to Time Travel through mortal hands. He performs his job mercilessly and without discrimination, however he has become bored since there is nothing to destroy, thus he looks forward to the Tournament of Power.
Geene seems to be a very confident and proud of himself, as he widely smiles when his universe is spared by the two Zenos and in response to the conversation of the gods of the four spared universes.
He is also clever enough to realize the Great Priest's intent when he suggested to test the arena for the Tournament of Power alongside Iwne, Liquiir and Arack, knowing beforehand that they would be ordered to rebuild it thus Geene refused to participate stating that the results would be obvious.
He was visibly unnerved by the erasures of Universe 9 and Universe 10. In the manga, he is also grateful that Sidra protected them from Beerus's blast and is noticeably upset at Belmod when he backstabbed Sidra by kicking him out right after saving them.
In the manga, at some point in time Geene participated in the All Universe Hide and Seek Tournament held by Zeno. But when Beerus hid and fell asleep for fifty years during the tournament, it had to be cancelled. Zeno became infuriated over this and Geene and the other Gods of Destruction barely managed to calm him down. Since then Geene and the other gods have felt great disdain towards Beerus.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
In the anime, Geene attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Martinu and Ugg, representing Universe 12. Later, Geene was shown looking smug as the announcement was made that Universe 12, due to its a high mortal ranking, would be exempted from the Tournament of Power.
Geene later appears in the World of Void along Martinu, Ugg, and gods from other universes. Liquiir, Iwne, and Arack spar in the Tournament of Power's arena to test its durability. When Ugg asks Geene if he would spar with them, Geene refuses and says the results would be obvious. He seemed apathetic after witnessing their battle, which resulted in a crater in the center of the arena and a tower falling down. The arena was made of Kachi Katchin, which was stronger than the Katchin of Universe 7.
As with all Gods of Destruction, Geene is incredibly powerful, only being surpassed or rivalled in his Universe by his angel/attendant Martinu.
In the manga, Geene believed that Beerus' Sphere of Destruction would have defeated - or possible even killed - him and the other Gods of Destruction he was with had it not been for Sidra saving them with a barrier. Near the end of the match, he was one of the defeated Destroyers as only Quitela and Beerus were left standing.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Geene possess the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Geene and Ugg's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Geene and Ugg represent.
- God of Destruction's Trump Card - Geene's special attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Continuous Energy Bullets - Only used in the manga.
- Japanese: Yusei Oda
- English: TBA
- Geene vs. Iwne vs. Heles vs. Mosco vs. Quitela vs. Arack vs. Champa vs. Beerus vs. Liquiir vs. Sidra vs. Rumsshi vs. Belmod (Manga only)
- Geene's name is directly taken from an alcoholic drink 'Gin', continuing the alcohol name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Geene was designed by Toyotarō.
- Geene and Quitela have the exact same symbols on their God of Destruction garbs.