Ginyu's race is the race of Captain Ginyu, the leader of the Ginyu Force. Other members of this race appear as enemies in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu (being palette swaps of Ginyu).
Members of this race appear as humanoids, with Ginyu and other Galactic Frieza Army soldiers being of different color and with horns (in ROF manga it is shown that their shape of horns varies - some have bull like horns and some are hornless) and large veins on their heads. Their hands have very sharp and pointy finger nails. At some point in history, Frieza integrated members of this race into his Galactic Frieza Army. Ginyu's race blood seems to be blue as shown on Ginyu himself.
In some scenes in Dragon Ball Z while Goku is in Ginyu's body, the latter's ears are shown to be Namekian-like pointy while in the rest of the time it is shown to be in the same shape as Humans' ears.
In the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' manga there are few soldiers who work under both Sorbet & the newly revived Frieza who seems to be part of Ginyu's race and are part of the 1000 soldiers the latter brought with him to Earth to take his revenge at the Z-Fighters.
Known members of the race
- Ginyu – Mutant of this race, Frieza's best soldier, and leader of the Ginyu Force.
- Miruga (ミルガ) – A brown version of Captain Ginyu. He appears as an enemy after Ginyu's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "GUR" or "Nanoy" in English versions. He has a power level of 75,000.
- Rakuto (ラクト) – A golden version of Captain Ginyu. He appears as an enemy after Ginyu's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "Mekrol" in the English version. He has a power level of 105,000.
- Oniyu – Ginyu's counterpart in Oh!! New Gadget Super Lovers. He is presumably a member of the race.
- Shortoni - A female member of the race, and Ginyu's female counterpart from Dragon Ball Fusions.