God Kamehameha (ゴッドかめはめ波 Goddo Kamehameha, lit. "God Kamehame Wave") is a powerful variation of the Kamehameha used by Goku in his Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken forms.
Goku first uses the God Kamehameha while engaging in hand-to-hand combat with final form Frieza in order to stop his Golden Death Ball. Goku then uses the dashing version of the God Kamehameha in the finale of the movie to kill the weakened Frieza preventing the tyrant from destroying the Earth with his Earth Breaker again.
During the Zeno Expo in the third round, Goku activated Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken against Bergamo. Goku's God Kamehameha and Bergamo's Wolfgang Penetrator clashed in a Energy Clash with Goku's attack coming out on top.
In his sparring match with Krillin, Goku went Super Saiyan Blue and followed up with his God Kamehameha. Krillin countered to blast with his Kamehameha resulting in a Energy Clash. Android 18 then kicked away the blast into the sky.
During the Tournament of Power, Goku used his attack against Kale who was in her Legendary Super Saiyan form. She was unaffected by the attack and walked through it with ease. Later in his fight with Jiren, he uses the God Kamehameha surprising him but he effortlessly dodges it. A few minutes later during his battle with Kefla, Goku uses a God Kamehameha in his Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken form to destroy her Gigantic Blast but she teleports behind Goku and kicks him with a heavy kick to the neck knocking Goku back to his base form. Later in his battle with Zarbuto, Rabanra, and Zirloin, Goku uses a God Kamehameha to destroy the Pretty Black Hole and ring them out in after a brief struggle. Later on, Goku uses the attack again in a Combined Energy Wave with Vegeta's Final Flash, Gohan's Super Kamehameha, Frieza's Golden Death Beam, and Android 17's Photon Flash against Anilaza, forcing it out of the ring.
- Burst Kamehameha – A shorter ranged double burst Kamehameha used by Goku in several video games.
- Dash Kamehameha – A variation of the God Kamehameha used to kill Frieza in the climax of the film. It differs from the original as Goku dashes towards Frieza before firing the God Kamehameha. The technique was named in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden.
- Dragon Kamehameha – A variation used by Goku when he enters Shenron Mode.
- 10x God Kamehameha – Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken Goku's variation of the God Kamehameha. It is his super move in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Transcendent God Kamehameha - A powerful variation of the God Kamehameha.
Video Game Appearances
This attack was named God Kamehameha in Dragon Ball Heroes. There is another variation of the original God Kamehameha where other characters like Master Roshi, Mira, and Gogeta could use it. When the user is performing this God Kamehameha, they will transform.
In Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden, the God Kamehameha appears as Super Saiyan God Goku's air Ultimate Combo. It also appears as Super Saiyan Blue Goku's ground Ultimate Combo, though it appears under the name Kamehameha. SSGSS Goku uses its variation the Dash Kamehameha as his Final Ultimate Combo.