|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
"Gohan's Misfortune! An Unexpected Great Saiyaman Movie?!" (悟飯の災難! グレートサイヤマンまさかの映画化!?, Gohan no sainan! Gurētosaiyaman masakano eiga ka!?) is the seventy-third episode of Dragon Ball Super. Its Japanese air date is January 8, 2017.
- Gohan (Great Saiyaman) vs. Duo of Robbers
- Gohan (Great Saiyaman) vs. Watagash (Infected Robber)
- This is the first episode that focuses entirely on Gohan since his training with Piccolo after his father's death, the Cell Games Saga, and the early episodes of the Majin Buu Saga.
- This is the second in the series that is entirely focused on Gohan while his father is alive, since the Cell Games Saga, although his father died in the end, in the early Saiyan Saga and early Majin Buu Saga episodes, they were mainly focused on Gohan, but, in both instances, Goku was still dead at the time.
- This is the first episode which Goku had only little screentime in the series in favor of his son since the Cell Games Saga, only appearing in King Kai's Planet for a short time before switching the screentime to Gohan for the entire episode.
- This is the first episode in the entire franchise to focus entirely on Gohan after his marriage and becoming a scholar.
- Script - King Ryu
- Storyboard - Takao Iwai
- Episode Director - Takao Iwai
- Animation Supervisor - Hiroyuki Itai & Noel Año-Nuevo
- Key Animators - Atsushi Nikaido, Jin Inaba, Hiroyuki Itai, Rieko Sugawara, TAP
- 2nd Key Animators - Park Yi-nam, Kwon Gyeong-ah, Kim Ik-yeon