"Unleash a super-strong Ki Blast. When the projectile is touching your opponent, additional input will cause it to detonate in an explosion that cannot be guarded against, but requires additional Ki to perform."
First, Bojack raises his hand toward the opponent and forms a big, bright-green energy sphere and says "Off you go!". Then, he fires the attack at his opponent by drawing his hand a little backwards, only to thrust it forward at high speed. The Grand Smasher flies at the opponent in form of a big, green ball with a short, green flaming tail, inflicting a huge amount of damage. The way Bojack uses the Grand Smasher is strikingly similar to the way Vegeta uses the Big Bang Attack, the only difference being that the Big Bang Attack is either blue or yellow, while the Grand Smasher is green.
He utilized this attack several times during his battle against the Z-Fighters during the Intergalactic Tournament. Shortly after murdering Zangya in an attempt to kill a newly transformed Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, he charges up a more powerful version of the attack while cackling and then proceeded to fire it on Gohan. However, it did not affect Gohan at all, instead leaving a donut-shaped crater with Gohan at the center, to Bojack's shock and anger.
Appearances in games
The technique appears in Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2, as one of Bojack's super attacks. It was named Grand Smasher in the Budokai Tenkaichi series, where it is Bojack's Ultimate Blast in his base form and one of his Blast 2 attacks in his Full Power form; if Bojack fires it in his base form, the Grand Smasher flies straight at the opponent, but if it is fired in his Full Power form, it homes in on the opponent. In Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, the Grand Smasher is performed more like the Galactic Buster.
"Release a powerful Ki Blast in front of you. If the projectile hits or is guarded against, you can use additional input to detonate it. The explosion cannot be guarded against, but requires additional Ki to perform."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Tutorial description
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 as part of the Super Pack 3 DLC, this technique appears as Bojack's Ultimate Skill which can be learned by the Future Warrior by completing School Quest: "Lesson 3" of Bojack's Training. When the blast hits an opponent (regardless if they are guarding or not) additional input will cause the blast to explode producing an explosion that cannot be guarded. It costs 3 Ki Bars to fire the attack, and costs a fourth Ki Bar to detonate. After the 1.09.00 Update, Bojack will teach the Future Warrior a special new type of Ultimate Skill called a Dual Ultimate Attack. Bojack's Dual Ultimate is called DUAL Grand Smasher a two person team attack version of Grand Smasher. The warrior must reach "Partner" Level (maximum friendship) with him as an instructor and then speak to him. He will notice they are taking things to easy and calls them an imbecile before deciding to motivate them. He says all they need is a battle to set them straight before teaching them DUAL Grand Smasher. It is also automatically available to equip to Bojack's custom skillset via Partner Customization, even before it is obtained by the Future Warrior. Filling Bojack's Partner Gauge (which can be viewed via his Instructor Information in the Play Data menu) will increase his Dual Ultimate Attack's power.
- Trap Shooter: Bojack draws his right arm back and charges a bright-green energy sphere in his hand. Then, he fires dozens of small, thick energy bullets in a rapid fire blast, inflicting a great deal of damage. It was named in the Budokai Tenkaichi series as one of Bojack's Blast 2 moves in his base form. This attack is very hard to dodge, because many of them are fired, and they come at very high speed. In Xenoverse 2, it appears as one of Bojack's Super Skills and can be canceled before the ki blast is fired allowing it to be used as a feint.
- Galactic Blow: A close range version of the Grand Smasher. Bojack charges a Grand Smasher while flying at the opponent. He then places it on the opponent's chest, causing it to explode and deal a great deal of damage. He uses it to defeat Future Trunks in his 2nd Grade Super Saiyan form. It was named in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2. In Xenoverse 2, Bojack uses it as his grab throw though with the addition of rapid movement to teleport behind the opponent to deliver the Galactic Blow.
- Reversal Launcher: A weaker version of Grand Smasher in which Bojack fires an energy sphere at the opponent, before teleport behind them to fire another sphere while levitating upside down. Originally used against Piccolo, who managed to deflect the first energy blast only to be hit by the second one. Was named in Xenoverse 2, though its name mistakenly mistranslated as Reverse Launcher in the English localization.
- Dirty Criminal: Bojack teleports behind the opponent, pushes them, and fires a Grand Smasher at their back, inflicting a great amount of damage. He uses this on Zangya when she shows fear towards Super Saiyan 2 Gohan.
- Galactic Buster: This is Bojack's ultimate attack. First, he forms two Grand Smashers with one on each hand and then spreads them in a style that is similar to Vegeta's Final Flash. As he charges, a blue, electric aura will surround his hands. He then draws his arms upwards, only to thrust them downwards, and the two Grand Smashers are fired in the form of a gigantic energy wave in front of him, inflicting a massive amount of damage. He tries to kill Super Saiyan 2 Gohan with this incredibly powerful technique, but is countered by the Super Kamehameha.
- DUAL Grand Smasher - A two person team attack version of Grand Smasher which appears as Bojack's Dual Ultimate Skill in Xenoverse 2. It allows two users to attack simultaneously with Grand Smasher which combine together into a larger sphere before Bojack and his partner detonate it.