"Guldo fused with Jeice. Their strengthened psychic abilities and elite strength are a sight to see!"
After Goten & Trunks perform the Metamoran Fusion Dance to fuse into Gotenks as a way of repaying the Ginyu Force for teaching them, Pan, Kid Goku, and Tekka the Ultra Fusion technique, Ziku detects an extremely high power level which leads Tekka and his allies to accidentally free Frieza from Earth's Hell using the Burst Ki technique. The Ginyu Force try to get Frieza to let Tekka and their group to live by showing him the Fusion Dance they learned, resulting in Jeice and Guldo fusing into Gulce, while Recoome and Burter fuse into Recurter. However Frieza orders Captain Ginyu to kill Tekka's group and leaves it up to Ginyu as to how to take care of them. This leads to a battle between Tekka's group and the Ginyu Force consisting of Captain Ginyu, Gulce, and Recurter.
- Guard Shout
- Super Energy Blade - A more powerful variant of the Energy Blade used by Gulce as one of his Special Attacks.
- All Paralysis - A more powerful variant of Paralysis used by Gulce as one of his Special Attacks.
- Attack Genius - One of Gulce's Skills. Deals 10% more damage.
- Body Change Block - One of Gulce's Skills. Nullifies Body Change.
- Guard Genius - One of Gulce's Skills. Reduces damage taken by 10%.
Video Game Appearances
|The Ginyu Force|
|Members||Captain Ginyu • Jeice • Burter • Recoome • Guldo|
|Fused Members||Burce • Ginyuza • Gulce • Recurter • Reguldo • Ultra Fusion (Ginyu Force)|
|Soldiers who tried out for a spot||Goose • Captain Strong • Strock • Oggers|
|Related articles||Attack Balls • Burter's mother • Cooler's Armored Squadron • Fighting Poses (Together We Are The... Ginyu Force!) • Five-Way Fusion • Galactic Little League • Ginyu Force's Logistics Unit •Planet Trade Organization • Battle on Planet Namek|