Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragon Ball GT
Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Main article: Black Star Dragon Ball Saga When Goku, Pan, Trunks, and Giru enter the Deserted Starship to find a Black Star Dragon Ball, they encounter this robot. The robot attacks Pan with missiles, but Goku, Trunks, and Giru arrive just in time to prevent them from hitting her. The robot is then quickly destroyed by an energy blast from Pan.
Arsenal and special abilities
This robot has displayed many abilities.
- Rocket Launcher – This robot can fire robots from its body.
- Magic Materialization – Used in the video game Dragon Ball GT: Transformation to create several spiked bombs.
- Shockwave – This robot can create shockwaves by stomping with its foot.
- Smashing apparatus – When Pan fist finds the robot, it launches a block-like apparatus attached to a pole towards her and then retracts it back into its body.
Video game appearance
This robot appears in the video game Dragon Ball GT: Transformation. It is the boss of the level "Deserted Starship".
- The role this robot plays is similar to Pirate Robot, as both were created to guard a location from intruders.