Hermila is a green skinned muscular humanoid individual with wrist cannons, pointy ears, orange hair, and a beak-like jaw with reptile-like nose holes. He wears nothing but a pair of red briefs and boots.
Like his combat partner Prum, he is calculative and nimble to turn disadvantages into a trap, admitting defeat so his ability can be used again.
He also demostrated to be smart enough to trick Tien Shinhan into thinking he was defenseless while being on the ropes only to give him enough time to charge his energy and turn the tables. Additionally, he doesn't seem to have a sense of honor as he mocked Tien's genuine praise and laughed at it right after he took advantage of the situation.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga Hermila, working together with Prum, took advantage of his partner's ability to reflect energy and observe opponents to launch energy beams at his opponents. He and Prum initially targeted Gohan and Piccolo. Tien Shinhan eventually locates Hermila and proceeds to create 4 clones using the Multi-Form technique in an effort to buy the time he needs to reach Hermila. With Tien fighting Hermila and Prum fighting Goku and Vegeta, the duo are unable to utilize their strategy. Hermila manages to knock out 3 of the clones before Tien blasts him with his Tri-Beam. Hermila feigns defeat, pretending to be unable to fire. This buys him enough time to recharge his energy attack and uses it to send Tien off the arena. However, Tien's clones survived Hermila's attacks and tackled Hermila off the arena, knocking Hermila out with Tien.
Later when Jimeze was eliminated, Hermila was seen standing next to Prum in Universe 2's bench, watching the injured Yardrat. Apparently he was still bearing his shoulder injuries he obtained from fighting Tien.
After Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto were eliminated by Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Hermila, and the rest of Team Universe 2, excepted their fate of erasure. Right before they were erased, Hermila joined in with his team to give one last message of love to the remaining universes. Hermila was then erased with his team and entire universe.
Hermila is later revived with his universe when Android 17 uses the Super Dragon Balls to resurrect all of the universes that were erased. Hermila is seen crying tears of joy with the rest of his team as they are being cheered on by a crowd of people.
Hermila's Ki Blasts were ineffective against Android 17's Android Barrier. His Sniper Shots were strong enough to take out Dr. Rota in one hit, cut off Piccolo's arms, and take out Tien's Multi-Forms. Even after he was severely damaged by Tien's Neo Tri-Beam, Hermila was still capable of firing Sniper Shots strong enough to damage large fractions of Kachi Katchin. However, he was not strong enough to break free from the hold of Tien's Multi-Forms.
Techniques and special abilities
- Sniper Shots - Hermila's Ki Blasts are extremely powerful and accurate. The laser like beams have characteristic features comparing to Ki blasts generally used by other warriors. According to Piccolo, this beam is similar to his Special Beam Cannon in terms of being a form of highly concentrated Ki.
- Multiplied Beams - When shooting at Prum's Drones, which can ricochet ki blasts off of them, Hermila's Sniper Shots can reach far away opponents.
- Dragon Ball Super
- Hermila vs. Android 17
- Hermila and Prum vs. Dr. Rota
- Hermila and Prum vs. Piccolo
- Hermila and Prum vs. Gohan and Piccolo
- Hermila and Prum vs. Goku and Vegeta
- Hermila vs. Tien Shinhan
- Hermila vs. Shosa
- His name comes from harami, meaning .
- Hermila and Prum are the only members of Team Universe 2 to not participate in the Kamikaze Fireballs' transformation ritual.
- In episode 96, Hermila's facial characteristics were more mammalian-like than he was seen later.