Haru (ハル Haru) is an orphaned child in Future Trunks' timeline. He only appears in the anime.
Haru is a little boy with black short hair and torn apart clothes.
Due to losing his parents from Goku Black's rampage, both of which likely traumatized him; Haru is shown to care for his little sister Maki and is quite protective of her, after she runs away from Goku when he greets her.
Haru does warm up to Trunks and the others, after the former entertains them by making faces. He does display concern towards Mai and Trunks well-beings, he cheers for the latter during the his final fight with Fused Zamasu.
Dragon Ball Super
"Future" Trunks Saga
Main article: "Future" Trunks Saga
Second future timeline
- Japanese: Yukiyo Fuji'i
- Funimation dub: Micah Solusod
- Portuguese dub: Romeu Vala
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Gabriel Martins
- Haru, along with Maki, is named after "Harumaki", a Chinese food.
- Haru has exactly the same design as the title character of the Akira Toriyama one-shot Mamejiro".
- Haru's hair resembles the hairstyle Yamcha had during the Majin Buu Saga.
- Like his sister, Haru doesn't have the word "Future" before his name (due to them not having any known counterparts in the present timeline).